Who has come to play during the tournament

outsider
Freshman Team

Who has come to play during the tournament

Post by outsider »

Now that the tournaments are in full swing who are the teams or individuals who are coming to play.

teach123
Freshman Team

Re: Who has come to play during the tournament

Post by teach123 »

Uhm All of them!

outsider
Freshman Team

Post by outsider »

How right you are teach. But now is the time that some teams start running on all gears while some seem to not have improved much. Then there are some players who have improved over the course of the year and are now really becoming game players. Saw Ironton and Valley. Ironton seem to be running on high speed. Valley though tried to keep up the pace just didn't have the players nor the bench to run and gun with Ironton.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Brooke Smith for Burg has really been playing well. She scored 29 in their first round win vs. South Point. She missed her junior season with a knee injury, but has had a great senior season.

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

South Webster looks like they are trying to make a serious run THIS year, they are playing tremendous defense, and played much tougher schedule this year. Coach Johnson has them firing on all cylinders, Good luck to the Jeeps!

chsballn
Freshman Team

Post by chsballn »

The Logan Lady Chiefs ! As a whole unit, they looked very impressive in their tournament opener vs. Big Walnut. 63 to 26. Logan played hard from the start to finish only allowing 10 points in the the 1st half. Quick to the ball ! Pick. North is up next for DIV 1 Logan.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Between the Lines wrote:The Logan Lady Chiefs ! As a whole unit, they looked very impressive in their tournament opener vs. Big Walnut. 63 to 26. Logan played hard from the start to finish only allowing 10 points in the the 1st half. Quick to the ball ! Pick. North is up next for DIV 1 Logan.
Dave Butcher still coaching Pickerington?

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

Yes, Butcher is still coaching there.

Appleg8
Waterboy

Post by Appleg8 »

At tournament time it is survive and advance.All teams are gonna have that one game that things just aren't going there way. Even the teams that seem to be on a roll.At the Rock Hill Sectional, I thought Wheelersburg, Chesapeake, and Ironton all played well. Each team has a go to player and all have supporting cast.Should lead to some good games down the road.

outsider
Freshman Team

Post by outsider »

I would have to say that Logan as good team. If I am not mistaken the best thing about them is that there are no seniors.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

freebee wrote:I would have to say that Logan as good team. If I am not mistaken the best thing about them is that there are no seniors.
You're right, they have no seniors! One thing I love about them is that they play aggressive defense the entire game. In Coach Martin's first year he has done a tremendous job!

Webster pride
Freshman Team

Post by Webster pride »

KACIE HALL is the best GIRL PLAYER around!!!!! No one plays as hard as she does! Shes what I call the Aaron Craft with offense!!!!!!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”