Warren v Logan, who you got?

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Warren v Logan, who you got?

Post by 86LancerLover »

Warren in a bit of a struggle, but I feel they are turning the corner! 1st place in the league on the line tomorrow.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Warren v Logan, who you got?

Post by noreply66 »

These game just might be a split this year...Warren at Home and Logan at home.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I think Logan is better but would guess their top starters will be in great foul trouble in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Warren will be good enough to win.

dave
Riding the Bench

Post by dave »

JV Game - Warren by as much as they want if they press. Logan with low numbers and now without one of the best bigs in the area - they will struggle.

Varsity - Flip a coin. 2 physical teams, should be fun to watch but I will have to give the advantage to Warren.

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

Ironman92 wrote:I think Logan is better but would guess their top starters will be in great foul trouble in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Like I said in another post, you all want to blame officials at Warren, excuses before the game even begins! This will be a league assigned game, by a guy out of Jackson County. We are not like some aces who hire their own cousins and uncles like that conference you want to enter into Ironman

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

TheBarlowBandit wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:I think Logan is better but would guess their top starters will be in great foul trouble in the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

Like I said in another post, you all want to blame officials at Warren, excuses before the game even begins! This will be a league assigned game, by a guy out of Jackson County. We are not like some aces who hire their own cousins and uncles like that conference you want to enter into Ironman
Not sorry at all about my thoughts....I've been following Jackson and traveling to other schools for about 30 years in football, girls and boys basketball, volleyball, baseball and softball and overall only Wellston has been more homerific but in the past 15 years I'd give the homer champ refs to Warren Local, and by a decent bit.

jacksonfan13
Riding the Bench

Post by jacksonfan13 »

Hope for LOGAN to go to Warren and take a win back to Hocking County. Logan a better team if they can overcome early foul trouble which is sure to come since the game is there. Bandit, its no question about officials... look at the past 2-3 years how close games are when at warren with Logan and Jackson. Then at their places, not nearly as close with a lot less calls on BOTH ENDS of the floor. The stat sheets do NOT lie. GOOD LUCK LADY CHIEFTANS!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Off the topic of L/W but at Logan/Jackson game last night -[the group I was setting with talked about it too] one of Jackson's boys was driving to the basket one on one and the ref blew his whistle with the Jackson boy still about three feet from the defender. From where we were sitting you could see the distance between them very well.........just talking about Refs

The Wizard
Freshman Team

Post by The Wizard »

Jackson biggest homer dome easily.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

The Wizard wrote:Jackson biggest homer dome easily.
Lol...yeah I wish we could start a thread on everyone's opinions but this site wouldn't allow it.

chsballn
Freshman Team

Post by chsballn »

Warren was leading at the half ! Not sure of the score !

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

Logan came out on top, congrats, a nice team, maybe the nicest we've played this year.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

66/57

Return to “Girls Basketball”