SOC

favabeans
Varsity

SOC

Post by favabeans »

SOC games start tonight. Post the scores as you get them.

mowcat
Waterboy

Re: SOC

Post by mowcat »

No need to post scores for Wheelersburg girls as they will blow out every team they play by 20+ points.

Ms. BRUTAS
Waterboy

Post by Ms. BRUTAS »

Very bold statement gutsandglory. I'd dare to even say that they will put it in the chili ring hole and bust teams up 30 points plus. no questions asked. Alpha Team out.

mowcat
Waterboy

Post by mowcat »

that's another indeedingly bold statement cotton. This young group of girls will be doing big thing this year, starting by pooping on Minford

Ms. BRUTAS
Waterboy

Post by Ms. BRUTAS »

Exceptionally bold dick pepperfield. Once again i agree with minford completely choaking every year. minford needs to clear their throat and get a new coaching staff. their team will self destruct soon enough. enough said with my bold statements.

outsider
Freshman Team

Post by outsider »

gutsandglory7 you didn't have to show everyone what a fool you are by your statement. Wheelersburg should do ok but blow everybody out I don't think it will be that easy. Yes they had a great win against a very good Athens team but every game is different. Sounds to me that you are not really from Wheelersburg but some where else just trying to start something.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

awful early in the year to start trash talkin' . esp without a totally loaded squad . Burg is pretty good but not some unreal collection of talent. There will be plenty of competition in the SOC 2 .

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Lady Jeeeps 44 Oak Hill 34

mowcat
Waterboy

Post by mowcat »

Wheelersburg girls absolutely embarrassing west just like called by 20+ points. point proven

shady 75
Freshman Team

Post by shady 75 »

Eastern-63 Newboston-53 great game by the Tigers , they led 3 quarters by 10 pts then fell apart at the end. Eastern has a lot of work to do'n

Dunn97
Riding the Bench

Post by Dunn97 »

Western 68 Green 9

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

Minford 68
Waverly 33
Lady Falcons 2-0, 1-0

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

dunn97 wrote:Western 68 Green 9
Dang 9 points . That's bad .

Fundamentals
Varsity

Post by Fundamentals »

Wow on the NB score, even though the lost it is a BIG positive for them. WU played them Saturday and afterwards said they are not the same NB.

And yes Burg will not walk thru by 30 every game. lol..some like stirrin the pot..

buckeyedan
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyedan »

After having seen every team except Oak Hill and Waverly, I would have to change my predictions for this league.

1a. Webster
1b. Burg

No changes there.

3. Minford

4a. Oak Hill
4b. Northwest

6. Valley (What happened? Couldn't believe seeing that NW - Valley score!)
7. Waverly (Unfortunately they will beat us siders twice I think)
8. West (Not going to be a whole lot of fun. Although, can anyone other than Webster or Burg apply that pressure).

I asked our AD when Burg and Webster play and apparently it's Monday not sure where. I told my daughter I might have to skip her game lol (I was kidding to her), but that should be a dandy.

I don't think Webster can press Burg and I also don't think Burg can press Webster. Why either coach would want to give up layups in that game would be crazy. Those two teams have absolutely amazing guard play. I think Webster can execute better in the half court than Burg can so Burg may be forced to pressure them.

SvGirl07
Waterboy

Post by SvGirl07 »

From what I have witnessed and looking at scores I would say it will fall out something like this:

1. Burg
2. Webster
3. Northwest
4. Oak Hill
5. Valley
6. Minford
7. West
8. Waverly

I think Burg and Webster will split, with Northwest and/or Oak Hill knocking one of the top 2 off to decide the champ.

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Lady Jeeps 58 Minford 39

outsider
Freshman Team

Post by outsider »

Does anyone know how the other SOC teams done.

favabeans
Varsity

Post by favabeans »

Heard Northwest beat Oak Hill.

toast
All State

Post by toast »

Waverly over West.

Return to “Girls Basketball”