Southern Hills Athletic Conference (formally SHL)

slamdunk
Varsity

Southern Hills Athletic Conference (formally SHL)

Post by slamdunk »

North Adams took control of the Big School division lead in the SHAC with a HUGE win over Peebles Thursday night at Peebles by 9. The win keeps the Lady Devils undefeated in league play at 6 - 0 (9 - 2 overall)! (NOTE: The Holiday Classic contest between the two teams did NOT count as a league game) They will meet again later in the season at North Adams.

Fayetteville remains dominate in the small school division and is undefeated as well. North Adams and Fayetteville will face each other on Jan. 23 at Fayetteville. Should be a GREAT game!!

No bias or anything but I also have to mention that the JV North Adams Lady Devils also are unbeaten in league play at 6 - 0 (8 - 1 overall). :-D

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Southern Hills Athletic Conference (formally SHL)

Post by Ironman92 »

slamdunk wrote:North Adams took control of the Big School division lead in the SHAC with a HUGE win over Peebles Thursday night at Peebles by 9. The win keeps the Lady Devils undefeated in league play at 6 - 0 (9 - 2 overall)! (NOTE: The Holiday Classic contest between the two teams did NOT count as a league game) They will meet again later in the season at North Adams.

Fayetteville remains dominate in the small school division and is undefeated as well. North Adams and Fayetteville will face each other on Jan. 23 at Fayetteville. Should be a GREAT game!!

No bias or anything but I also have to mention that the JV North Adams Lady Devils also are unbeaten in league play at 6 - 0 (8 - 1 overall). :-D
Huge win.....how did they lose to Northwest? With the head-to-head even with Peebles....Peebles still has the all important #1 seed in the tourney. (The #1 avoids Eastern Meigs in the districts)

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

Wish I could give you a good answer Ironman but I can't. We just came out flat and Northwest played really well. Last two times we have played them, they just have had our number.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

slamdunk wrote:Wish I could give you a good answer Ironman but I can't. We just came out flat and Northwest played really well. Last two times we have played them, they just have had our number.

They had a couple of nice players and have greatly improved over the past few years

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

Ironman92 wrote:
slamdunk wrote:Wish I could give you a good answer Ironman but I can't. We just came out flat and Northwest played really well. Last two times we have played them, they just have had our number.

They had a couple of nice players and have greatly improved over the past few years
Totally agree! And they are still fairly young. BUT we still should have beat them if we would have played the way we are capable. When we play like we did Thursday night, we are tough to beat.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

When do you get Fayetteville?

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

Jan. 23

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

How do you match up with them?

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

All I can say is it will be a dandy! I think it will be a fantastic game! Don't want to give out too many secrets online! :lol: :-D

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Then pm me so I can give all the info to their coach.

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

Ironman92 wrote:Then pm me so I can give all the info to their coach.
:aaaaa24

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

North Adams goes to 11-2 (7 - 0 SHAC) with two convincing wins the last two nights.

61 - 32 over Portsmouth West
64 - 30 over Eastern Brown

***JV Lady Devils also go to 7 - 0 in SHAC play and 9 - 1 overall with a win over Eastern Brown tonight as well.

little doggy
Freshman Team

Post by little doggy »

Fayetteville over peebles 62-35 to go 11-0 on the year

Chieftan
Riding the Bench

Post by Chieftan »

Fayetteville was lights out behind the arc last night. Peebles didn't show up, they are much better than they played.

Fayetteville 62, Peebles 35

Peebles (8-2) - Toller 1 3 5, Soward 1 0 3, Pell 8 1 19, Wallace 4 0 8. Totals: 14 4 35.

Fayetteville (11-0) - Burroughs 5 1 11, Rosselot 7 1 16, C. Carson 0 2 2, Smyth 3 0 7, A. Carson 6 0 16, Eyre 3 3 10. Totals: 24 7 62.

3-pointers: P 3 (Pell 2, Sowards); F 7 (A. Carson 4, Smyth, Rosselot, Eyre).

slamdunk
Varsity

Post by slamdunk »

Huge game in the SHAC tomorrow night as the Peebles Lady Indians face the North Adams Lady Devils at North Adams High School. This game is always a great game between two rivals. Can't wait! GO LADY DEVILS!!!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

slamdunk wrote:Huge game in the SHAC tomorrow night as the Peebles Lady Indians face the North Adams Lady Devils at North Adams High School. This game is always a great game between two rivals. Can't wait! GO LADY DEVILS!!!!

Yep....winner gets the #1 seed, and that is pretty significant

Return to “Girls Basketball”