Logan 2019-20

SEFan
JV Team
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Logan 2019-20

Post by SEFan » Sat May 11, 2019 9:29 am

What’s everybody’s thoughts? Eggleston and Thompson will have to carry a huge offensive load with help from Harris.

Anybody seen a summer schedule or next years schedule yet?



SEFan
JV Team
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by SEFan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:12 pm

Heard the summer went ok.

Anybody seen a schedule yet? Who are the players to watch?



SEFan
JV Team
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by SEFan » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:12 pm

Logan Schedule:

11/23 @ Lancaster
11/30 @ Heath
12/2 @ Nelsonville
12/4 vs Zanesville
12/7 @ Maysville
12/12 @ Warren
12/14 @ New Albany
12/17 vs Circleville
12/18 @ Fairfield Union
12/21 vs Bishop Watterson
12/28 vs Groveport Madison
1/2 vs Dublin Jerome
1/8 vs Chillicothe
1/11 vs Parkersburg South
1/13 vs Alexander
1/16 Amanda Clearcreek
1/20 @ Marietta
1/22 @ Sheridan
1/25 @ Bexley
1/29 vs Worthington Kilbourbe
2/1 vs Washington
2/5 @ Watkins
2/8 vs Athens

Road warriors early followed by plenty of home games late. Schedule is a little weaker than it has been for several years.



SEFan
JV Team
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by SEFan » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:00 am

Anybody know how preseason is going?



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 269268
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by noreply66 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:19 pm

If Logan would have stayed together this could have been one of the best for Logan.


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

bballislife
Waterboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by bballislife » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:02 am

noreply66 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:19 pm
If Logan would have stayed together this could have been one of the best for Logan.
They can’t continuously throw dirt at people and expect them to like it. After a while good people just say screw it!
I agree they would have been great!!



SEFan
JV Team
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by SEFan » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:40 pm

The starting lineup for the next 2 years would have been:
Myriah Davis (now at Vinton County)
Peyton Lunsford (now at Newark)
Avery Thompson (only one left at Logan)
Morgan Bentley (now at Vinton County)
Bella Kline (now at Berne Union)

All these players start on these teams, which are all contenders to get to state this year.

Great job Logan administration... you robbed your school of possibly the best team you’ve had since Katie Smith.



bballislife
Waterboy
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by bballislife » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:09 pm

SEFan wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:40 pm
The starting lineup for the next 2 years would have been:
Myriah Davis (now at Vinton County)
Peyton Lunsford (now at Newark)
Avery Thompson (only one left at Logan)
Morgan Bentley (now at Vinton County)
Bella Kline (now at Berne Union)

All these players start on these teams, which are all contenders to get to state this year.

Great job Logan administration... you robbed your school of possibly the best team you’ve had since Katie Smith.
Agree 100%!!!!



SEFan
JV Team
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by SEFan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:52 pm

How did the scrimmage go? Anybody hear?



chiefs76
Riding the Bench
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:11 am

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by chiefs76 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Logan girls will be fine. Very rarely does those classes stay together. I’m just like everyone else I wanted to see Bentley Davis lundsford Kline all at Logan . Support our girls our program and I’m going to go support the kids that moved on. Vinton county is now a state respected girls basketball school and extremely excited about watching them this season. Coach Bentley worked with many chieftains here In Logan at his own gym for years and I’m glad they all developed into special players. Go chief/vinton!!!



SEFan
JV Team
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by SEFan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:48 am

chiefs76 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:09 pm
Logan girls will be fine. Very rarely does those classes stay together. I’m just like everyone else I wanted to see Bentley Davis lundsford Kline all at Logan . Support our girls our program and I’m going to go support the kids that moved on. Vinton county is now a state respected girls basketball school and extremely excited about watching them this season. Coach Bentley worked with many chieftains here In Logan at his own gym for years and I’m glad they all developed into special players. Go chief/vinton!!!
I will always support the student-athletes. That isn’t the issue at all to me.



chiefs76
Riding the Bench
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:11 am

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by chiefs76 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:11 pm

I feel your frustration every time I go watch a game . Administration is definitely a serious issue. There is no coach support but it seems that Rider and Harris are safe which is very important to build our program even though I’m not impressed with Coach Rider loosing in first round with the best boys group I have ever witnessed at Logan. The sad thing is now should have been the girls time but the firing of a young energetic coach like chadwell was the final chapter instead we are back to the drawing board and our neighbors Vinton County and Berne union Are enjoying our product... I just hope our coaches stay strong continuall to develop and eventually we can get our time in sun.. like I said earlier I will always support my chiefs but thank goodness mcarthur is our neighbors and close to catch a game !! We also got lucky to get coach Harris back to Logan Coach Bentley had her on his staff also! He can steal our players but at least we got our coach back!!! 👍🏀



SEFan
JV Team
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by SEFan » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:25 am

chiefs76 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:11 pm
I feel your frustration every time I go watch a game . Administration is definitely a serious issue. There is no coach support but it seems that Rider and Harris are safe which is very important to build our program even though I’m not impressed with Coach Rider loosing in first round with the best boys group I have ever witnessed at Logan. The sad thing is now should have been the girls time but the firing of a young energetic coach like chadwell was the final chapter instead we are back to the drawing board and our neighbors Vinton County and Berne union Are enjoying our product... I just hope our coaches stay strong continuall to develop and eventually we can get our time in sun.. like I said earlier I will always support my chiefs but thank goodness mcarthur is our neighbors and close to catch a game !! We also got lucky to get coach Harris back to Logan Coach Bentley had her on his staff also! He can steal our players but at least we got our coach back!!! 👍🏀

Very serious issue that is holding our athletics back. That boys loss still haunts me :( what could have been....

And yes, what we could have been the next 2 years with the girls is almost (not quite) but almost as heartbreaking as the boys loss. Losing Chadwell was killer, it was going in the right place. Which by the way, I hear he is doing great things at New Lexington.

What could have been....

Anyway. Anybody making the trip up to Cleveland Saturday to watch the girls take on Lancaster? I’m really excited for this!



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 269268
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by noreply66 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:23 am

Logan over Lancaster


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

SEFan
JV Team
Posts: 273
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by SEFan » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:45 pm

noreply66 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:23 am
Logan over Lancaster
61-50. Good game for our Lady Chieftains!

Eggleston led the way with 20. We will rely on her a lot this year to put up big numbers. Always great to kickoff the season with a win!



vcgrad
JV Team
Posts: 311
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:48 am

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by vcgrad » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Maybe if they put their efforts into the programs-Football, basketball--instead of the new indoor track building--just think what they could have. Maybe that's why they are having a tough time finding a league that wants them????? Just saying!!



Chief02
JV Team
Posts: 367
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by Chief02 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:44 pm

vcgrad wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:45 pm
Maybe if they put their efforts into the programs-Football, basketball--instead of the new indoor track building--just think what they could have. Maybe that's why they are having a tough time finding a league that wants them????? Just saying!!
Your post honestly makes no sense. The building in a sense is putting efforts into their programs.....multiple sports for that matter. It has a nice weight room as well on the second floor. Please....think before you speak. Don’t hate a nice thing that a school and community has done for the youth and future generations. Sorry you can’t pull this off in the mighty town of McArthur. “Just saying!!”



User avatar
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo
Posts: 269268
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:39 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by noreply66 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:28 pm

vcgrad wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:45 pm
Maybe if they put their efforts into the programs-Football, basketball--instead of the new indoor track building--just think what they could have. Maybe that's why they are having a tough time finding a league that wants them????? Just saying!!
Four basketball courts, indoor practice field for football. Can be four tennis courts, four volleyball courts practice field for soccer. Can even be used for cross country conditioning. Need to look past the 6 lane purple track.


GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

chiefs76
Riding the Bench
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:11 am

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by chiefs76 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:23 pm

Logan should dominate a Nelsonville Team ever year just because of size.. I was there and was very disappointed in coaching strategy. Let’s get Cassady back in Logan



Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 19963
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Location: Next to a lake somewhere
Contact:

Re: Logan 2019-20

Post by Orange and Brown » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:07 am

chiefs76 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:23 pm
Logan should dominate a Nelsonville Team ever year just because of size.. I was there and was very disappointed in coaching strategy. Let’s get Cassady back in Logan
Heart and hustle are the great equalizers. Nelsonville-York prides themselves on defense and that made a big difference.


2019 TVC CHAMPIONS!
The Tradition continues
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Post Reply

Return to “Girls Basketball”