Vinton county lady Vikings 19-20

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Re: Vinton county lady Vikings 19-20

Post by NY Tomcat »

bballislife wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:52 pm
NY Tomcat wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:30 pm
bballislife wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:09 pm Wow. The fact that people are on here bashing a absolutely great girls basketball team is really disheartening to me. These girls played a game last night and lost. Could things have been done differently to have a better outcome yes, but I’m sure every single game they are questioning what they can do to become better players, win or loose. No one will win 100% of the time but to me a lesson learned is just as good. Stop bashing the girls who are working so hard. They don’t deserve the disrespect!! Especially coming from adults who can hide behind a screen name!
Could you please point out which posts you are referring too that are "bashing the girls"?

For anyone who was at the game, did Newark press late in the game?
You are bashing the coach there for you are bashing the team. Sounds like you have a personal issue with this coach/team! Get a life !!!
So, you admit that you made that up about "bashing the girls" and I commend you for admitting it. Please show me a post where I'm bashing the coach then, since you changed your tune to that now.

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Balldontlie99 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:49 pm NY tomcat what do you have against VC, The coaches and girls work extremely hard and are a fun team to watch. Coach Bentley may not be the most liked coach but he is a hard working coach and pushes those girls to do their best. Did Coach Bentley or Coach Combs put a spanking on you before?
In which post did I say anything "against VC"?

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

Since you brought up combs here I go: Coach Bentley has two twin Sons probably 7 graders I watched them play last year and they are extremely talented Coach Combs head boys coach and athletic director will benefit from these two so therefore Combs will never do anything when Coach Bentley presses up 40 . Combs is another win at all cost coach. Vinton county is vinton county good ole boy school where winning is everything.

NYbuckeyes1
Waterboy

Post by NYbuckeyes1 »

Marauders19 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:04 pm Since you brought up combs here I go: Coach Bentley has two twin Sons probably 7 graders I watched them play last year and they are extremely talented Coach Combs head boys coach and athletic director will benefit from these two so therefore Combs will never do anything when Coach Bentley presses up 40 . Combs is another win at all cost coach. Vinton county is vinton county good ole boy school where winning is everything.
Agree!!!!! But don’t believe that his boys are that old.

Balldontlie99
Waterboy

Post by Balldontlie99 »

NY Tomcat wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:58 pm
Balldontlie99 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:49 pm NY tomcat what do you have against VC, The coaches and girls work extremely hard and are a fun team to watch. Coach Bentley may not be the most liked coach but he is a hard working coach and pushes those girls to do their best. Did Coach Bentley or Coach Combs put a spanking on you before?
Coach Bentley coaches for VC therefore bashing VC and his girls.

bballislife
Waterboy

Post by bballislife »

NY Tomcat wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:56 pm
bballislife wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:52 pm
NY Tomcat wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:30 pm

Could you please point out which posts you are referring too that are "bashing the girls"?

For anyone who was at the game, did Newark press late in the game?
You are bashing the coach there for you are bashing the team. Sounds like you have a personal issue with this coach/team! Get a life !!!
So, you admit that you made that up about "bashing the girls" and I commend you for admitting it. Please show me a post where I'm bashing the coach then, since you changed your tune to that now.
Can you not read!?? I said you bash the coach there for you are bashing the girls!! I guess you only see or read what you want to. Fantasy world maybe!!??

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Balldontlie99 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:07 pm
bballislife wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:22 pm
bballislife wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:52 pm You are bashing the coach there for you are bashing the team. Sounds like you have a personal issue with this coach/team! Get a life !!!
Can you not read!?? I said you bash the coach there for you are bashing the girls!! I guess you only see or read what you want to. Fantasy world maybe!!??

I see you two are bruised and hurting over the loss last night, but you have yet to show me any post where I "bashed the girls" or the coach. You can't because I haven't. In fact, I never mentioned either in any of my posts. So you must have some kind of complex, or maybe you're so sore about losing that you are just lashing out at everyone who posts on this thread. Either way I assure you, this too shall pass.

bballislife
Waterboy

Post by bballislife »

NY Tomcat wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:29 pm

I see you two are bruised and hurting over the loss last night, but you have yet to show me any post where I "bashed the girls" or the coach. You can't because I haven't. In fact, I never mentioned either in any of my posts. So you must have some kind of complex, or maybe you're so sore about losing that you are just lashing out at everyone who posts on this thread. Either way I assure you, this too shall pass.
And in my original post I did not reply to your post. So if you assumed it was towards you directly you must have felt some guilt! I can not live on here posting negativity on a regular basis like you clearly like to do. So I am done with your rudeness. You are clearly hurt over something that didn’t go your way that included VC. Again get a life buddy!!!!

Balldontlie99
Waterboy

Post by Balldontlie99 »

NYbuckeyes1 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:55 pm On the other hand, Heard Bentley was hurt?? If rumors are true what happened and how long is she out?
Someone mentioned to me that she broke her ankle against Alex but continued to play.

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

bballislife wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:01 pm

And in my original post I did not reply to your post. So if you assumed it was towards you directly you must have felt some guilt! I can not live on here posting negativity on a regular basis like you clearly like to do. So I am done with your rudeness. You are clearly hurt over something that didn’t go your way that included VC. Again get a life buddy!!!!
WOW! Are you a democrat named Shifty? You certainly are acting like him, asking a question then denying that you ever mentioned the very thing you asked about. How funny. Clearly you accused me of something I didn't do, and now are denying accusing me of it. I get it, you're hurt and upset that you lost a game. As I said, it'll pass. Until then, did Newark call off the press or not? :mrgreen:

OHball03
Waterboy

Post by OHball03 »

NY Tomcat wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:09 pm

WOW! Are you a democrat named Shifty? You certainly are acting like him, asking a question then denying that you ever mentioned the very thing you asked about. How funny. Clearly you accused me of something I didn't do, and now are denying accusing me of it. I get it, you're hurt and upset that you lost a game. As I said, it'll pass. Until then, did Newark call off the press or not? :mrgreen:
Last edited by OHball03 on Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

OHball03 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:16 pm

I’m not on either side but seems like NY Tomcat sure is salty about a past experience with VC. I have never understood why some people get so upset or jealous over good teams but VC keep doing your thing and keep your heads up. Newark was 4 real. I think VC should Press any team till the end for now on.
You are clearly on a side since I haven't mentioned VC in any of my posts yet you keep insinuating that I have something against them. I've asked about Newark several times, and for some reason that seems to hurt you VC fans' feelings. Do you want me to talk about VC? Is that it, that you feel slighted?

OHball03
Waterboy

Post by OHball03 »

NY Tomcat wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:21 pm

I’m not on either side but seems like NY Tomcat sure is salty about a past experience with VC. I have never understood why some people get so upset or jealous over good teams but VC keep doing your thing and keep your heads up. Newark was 4 real. I think VC should Press any team till the end for now on.
You are clearly on a side since I haven't mentioned VC in any of my posts yet you keep insinuating that I have something against them. I've asked about Newark several times, and for some reason that seems to hurt you VC fans' feelings. Do you want me to talk about VC? Is that it, that you feel slighted?
Let be for real here NY Tomcat....Do you think VC is good?

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

OHball03 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:42 pm
NY Tomcat wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Let be for real here NY Tomcat....Do you think VC is good?
So that IS it. Well, I didn't realize how sensitive you VC folks are to the point that you're hurt when someone posts without mentioning your team. To answer your question, yes they are very good. Hopefully that satisfies your desire to be mentioned.

Now, to my question that for some reason seems to have sparked all this disdain toward me: did Newark call off the press?

Foreverlove
Waterboy

Post by Foreverlove »

Grab some popcorn everyone and chill....This is quite the show :lol:

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Apparently no one who posts on here stayed for the 4th quarter of the game?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I would venture to guess that there will be more talk each time VC loses than VC winning a regional would bring.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

NY Tomcat wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:25 pm Apparently no one who posts on here stayed for the 4th quarter of the game?
Both Newark and Vinton County pulled their presses in the 3rd quarter.

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Dundas wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:11 pm
NY Tomcat wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:25 pm Apparently no one who posts on here stayed for the 4th quarter of the game?
Both Newark and Vinton County pulled their presses in the 3rd quarter.
Thank you Dundas. That is great to hear. No need to be pressing when the score is so lopsided in my opinion. But sometimes when the losing team keeps pressing, especially if the winning team is subbing a lot, it causes resentment between the teams and they both keep the pressure on. So it's good that both teams called off the dogs.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

How well will the NY Girls team do this year in the TVC?

Return to “Girls Basketball”