TVC TURN IT GOLD RESULTS

SCOH50
JV Team

TVC TURN IT GOLD RESULTS

Post by SCOH50 »

TVC TURN IT GOLD RESULTS

Nelsonville York 62 Wellston 36. NY led by Gracie Sinnott 26pts and Mackenzie Hurd 18pts. Wellston led by D Clemons with 18.

Vinton County 65 River Valley 34. Vinton County led by Morgan Bentley with 20 and Teagan Bartoe 17 and Myriah Davis 13. River Valley led Hannah Jacks with 13.

Meigs 51 Athens 43. Athens fought back to cut the lead to 8. Athens led by Laura Manderick 20 and Kesi Fenderspiel 13. Meigs led by Bre Lilly 19, Riley Lyle 11.

Alexander 55 Federal Hocking 32. Federal Hocking led by Paige Tolson with 11pts Alexander led by Marlee Grinstead 21 and Erin Scurlock 10.

SCOH/WILLEY & SON TRUCKING PLAYERS OF THE GAME
NELSONVILLE YORK MACKENZIE HURD
VINTON COUNTY CAMERON ZINN
MEIGS MALLORY HAWLEY
ALEXANDER MARLEE GRINSTEAD

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: TVC TURN IT GOLD RESULTS

Post by Orange and Brown »

I'm thrilled for Mac to get Player of the game for Nelsonville-York but Grace had 26 points which is a career high for her. How did she not get Player of the game?

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
SCOH50
JV Team

Re: TVC TURN IT GOLD RESULTS

Post by SCOH50 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:18 am I'm thrilled for Mac to get Player of the game for Nelsonville-York but Grace had 26 points which is a career high for her. How did she not get Player of the game?
I do not base my selections on scoring only, yes the young lady had a good game, I felt that Hurd had the impact on the game other than just scoring. She attacked the lane and kicked out to open shooters, found the shooter as ball was being moved, handled pressure. Its how I do things, my selections were not tied to TVC Turn It Gold and our my choices. No offense to anyone, just look at more things than scoring.

Return to “Girls Basketball”