SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Vinton County @ Fort Frye 1/13

Post by EasternDspy »

Who wins?

Jveyon
Waterboy

Re: Vinton County @ Fort Frye 1/13

Post by Jveyon »

Should be a good game. I don’t know much about VC, but looks like they’ve played a tough schedule.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Vinton County is a div.2 team with 11-3 over-all record.
They are a TVC-Ohio team with league record of 6-1

Jveyon
Waterboy

Post by Jveyon »

Fort up 22 to 14 at half

Jveyon
Waterboy

Post by Jveyon »

Fort wins 51 to 43

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Huge Win for the Cadets.

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Sounds like VC is on the struggle bus right now.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Coach bentley brought on the pain himself tonight. Said something to ff student prior to the game and then it was on. 32 minutes of non stop student section. Then to top it off he told ff staff what he said to them and was laughing about it. Guy has no clue whatsoever. Vinton upgraded their schedule this year for sure, congrats to ff girls who played tough, physical, and fundamental basketball vs aau ball

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Lexie and Olivia with several big threes in the win tonight.
Very good defense by all the FF girls.
Vinton County's Morgan Bentley (Coaches Daughter) I assume, had probably half of Vinton points. She is very good.
FF JV's also won tonight 35-27.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Wow, Congrats Fort Frye on a big win over a good Vinton County tean.

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Ff3233 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:38 pm Coach bentley brought on the pain himself tonight. Said something to ff student prior to the game and then it was on. 32 minutes of non stop student section. Then to top it off he told ff staff what he said to them and was laughing about it. Guy has no clue whatsoever. Vinton upgraded their schedule this year for sure, congrats to ff girls who played tough, physical, and fundamental basketball vs aau ball
VC coach is a joke! The girls at VC deserve a better coach.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

When VC coach is talking trash about the Fort Frye football team for no reason he’s obviously going to get the student section jacked up. Go Fort Frye.

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

I was at game I thought Coach Bentley handle himself well the student section was all over him his daughter his team. Vinton is struggling from the 3 point line they continue to play hard. Fort Frye student section is the best I have ever seen. Coach Bentley is definitely a Vinton County die hard and his team plays hard and community definitely supports him. This was a great game to quality programs but vc is not there yet

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Marauders19 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:13 pm I was at game I thought Coach Bentley handle himself well the student section was all over him his daughter his team. Vinton is struggling from the 3 point line they continue to play hard. Fort Frye student section is the best I have ever seen. Coach Bentley is definitely a Vinton County die hard and his team plays hard and community definitely supports him. This was a great game to quality programs but vc is not there yet
I will say it again, VC is struggling from the 3. VC coach needs to have another plan and evidently the only thing he can coach is shoot the 3. The guy just doesn’t know what to do when the 3 ain’t falling. What a joke!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:04 pm When VC coach is talking trash about the Fort Frye football team for no reason he’s obviously going to get the student section jacked up. Go Fort Frye.
Sounds like a typical Bentley game :lol:

chiefs76
Riding the Bench

Post by chiefs76 »

Coach Bentley always takes the heat from the crowd to keep it off his players . I would not doubt it if the Lady Vikings are home already practicing work work work sorry I missed the game sound like a fun one keep firing!!! Lady Vikings

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Marauders19 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:13 pm I was at game I thought Coach Bentley handle himself well the student section was all over him his daughter his team. Vinton is struggling from the 3 point line they continue to play hard. Fort Frye student section is the best I have ever seen. Coach Bentley is definitely a Vinton County die hard and his team plays hard and community definitely supports him. This was a great game to quality programs but vc is not there yet
If you call going over to the student section before the game and bringing up the playoff game we lost to the football team handling yourself well, then more power to you and him. He incited them and they didn't let up. Reap what you sow coach Bentley. Welcome to fort frye

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

chiefs76 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:33 pm Coach Bentley always takes the heat from the crowd to keep it off his players . I would not doubt it if the Lady Vikings are home already practicing work work work sorry I missed the game sound like a fun one keep firing!!! Lady Vikings
He literally talked trash to the students before the game. Amazing how viking fans accept his nonsense and sometimes demeaning nature to opposing teams. What they need to practice is an offense that has sets and isn't firing it from 25. Not going to beat good teams like that.

OHball03
Waterboy

Post by OHball03 »

Bulldog84 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:00 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:38 pm Coach bentley brought on the pain himself tonight. Said something to ff student prior to the game and then it was on. 32 minutes of non stop student section. Then to top it off he told ff staff what he said to them and was laughing about it. Guy has no clue whatsoever. Vinton upgraded their schedule this year for sure, congrats to ff girls who played tough, physical, and fundamental basketball vs aau ball
VC coach is a joke! The girls at VC deserve a better coach.
You may be crazy if you actually think VC needs a new coach because of a couple losses....

Balldontlie99
Waterboy

Post by Balldontlie99 »

FF student section was ridiculous tonight, never in my 25 years of watching basketball have I seen such a disrespectful student section.

Return to “Girls Basketball”