Thursday ,1/16 games and scores

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Thursday ,1/16 games and scores

Post by VetteMan »

Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:08 pm
VetteMan wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:20 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:57 pm
Boy was I wrong. North Adams up by I think 8 at the half. Final score 64-31 North Adams going away.
Hoopie74, I know that you know a lot more about the North Adams girls team than I do, plus I don't even know what there record is, but I saw them early in the season, and at that time I thought that they were a very good team, good size, good guard play and a good all around team. Was Fairfield supposed to be that good, or how do you really rate the North Adams girls ?
North Adams is just what you said,but; Fairfield has been playing very good of late. Being that the game was at Fairfield,I just felt that Fairfield could compete better than they did in the second half. Fairfield is going to be a handful in the next few years. Not deep but very young and talented.
North Adams has lost I think 4 games. Peebles non league and Eastern Brown is their only league loss. They are big ,smart and we'll coached. Tough match- up for anyone. Peebles matches up with both again in the next month. Both away games and both league games.
Thank you, I know matchup's can dictate the outcome in a lot of the games. I can see that they could be a handful for a lot of teams.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Thursday ,1/16 games and scores

Post by mattash »

Need

Southern v South Gallia
Meigs v Nelsonville-York
Logan v Amanda

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Girls Basketball”