SVC POY-all league?

KRS
JV Team

SVC POY-all league?

Post by KRS »

Hice-SE 14 points 9 bds. 60% fg%, efficient scorer. after sitting out a year joined a 7win team that returned 5 starters that today are sitting at 18-4, My POY.
Bayse-Hunt. Elite scorer and athlete averaging aground 23 a game to go along with around 10 bds. Most exciting player in the league. Probably POY
Stulley-U averaging around 11 with 6 boards on the most complete team in the league. that has ran away with the league title.
Graves- SE Scoring around 14 a game with 4/5 boards- a high % free throw shooter on an 18-4 team
Coloman- U nice guard= scores around 11 a game, good defender and a floor leader on the SVC championship team.

Dungeon - Westfall- 1000 point scorer, good athlete that ca do it all.
Stark - Adena- leader, helped make Adena competitive, averaging around 8/9 pts. 3 assist

se-alum
All Conference

Re: SVC POY-all league?

Post by se-alum »

Chalk up Basye for the POY this year and the next 2, providing she stays in the SVC.

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

se-alum wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:42 pm Chalk up Basye for the POY this year and the next 2, providing she stays in the SVC.
Just don't see her winning it yes she has good stats
she feasted on the bad teams
but against the better teams they shut her down
and you just can't give it to someone who's team is 500 in league Sorry
it will be someone from SE or Unioto

and i've heard she's going to Waverly

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

Big Daddy 7371 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:47 pm
se-alum wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:42 pm Chalk up Basye for the POY this year and the next 2, providing she stays in the SVC.
Just don't see her winning it yes she has good stats
she feasted on the bad teams
but against the better teams they shut her down
and you just can't give it to someone who's team is 500 in league Sorry
it will be someone from SE or Unioto

and i've heard she's going to Waverly
POY = Player of the Year, and she's the best hands down. Imagine the numbers she would put up if she had any help at all. Even good players need help. Ella Skeens had Audrie Wheeler for 3 of her 4 years, if not for that, she doesn't become the league's all-time leading scorer.

cavalier11
Riding the Bench

Post by cavalier11 »

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

Congratulations to all selected, first team pretty much what I had predicted, Very well deserved. Best of luck in the tourney. As far as the above post I can't really comprehend the logic behind that theory what so ever but to each his own.

Return to “Girls Basketball”