District finals,2/27 Peebles vs Trimble

Ukfanatic
Varsity

Re: District finals,2/27 Peebles vs Trimble

Post by Ukfanatic »

Hoopie, I think I was sitting just down from you. Did you have on a Cincinnati reds cap sitting behind peebles bench a little to the left?

TheRealDeal
Waterboy

Post by TheRealDeal »

Look at post above and who’s insulting, just telling the truth

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

I'm not sure why anyone would be insulted by that. It sure didn't seem insulting.

ty.stephens
Freshman Team

Post by ty.stephens »

TheRealDeal wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:05 am What do you mean good game plan Trimble, they didn’t special plan for your elite team. Peebles was fortunate they won and if Trimble wouldn’t have turned the ball over so many times in 4th the outcome is different. Peebles is good but no better than 5 or 6 teams Trimble played this year. Get that “good game plan crap outta here”
You might have the dumbest comment of the season. You can look at the flip side and say if Peebles wasn't in foul trouble, Trimble may not have been ahead. How about give both teams credit where it's due and move on. All teams have a plan for the tourney games. I'm sure your coaching staff had a very nice scouting report.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

ty.stephens wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:40 am
TheRealDeal wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:05 am What do you mean good game plan Trimble, they didn’t special plan for your elite team. Peebles was fortunate they won and if Trimble wouldn’t have turned the ball over so many times in 4th the outcome is different. Peebles is good but no better than 5 or 6 teams Trimble played this year. Get that “good game plan crap outta here”
You might have the dumbest comment of the season. You can look at the flip side and say if Peebles wasn't in foul trouble, Trimble may not have been ahead. How about give both teams credit where it's due and move on. All teams have a plan for the tourney games. I'm sure your coaching staff had a very nice scouting report.
If Trimble had played their cards right a few years ago they would have had another stellar ball handler and scorer on the team. It would have helped a great deal and probably what they needed to get back over the hump. Oh well, at least Wow Timmy can rest easy for another year. :mrgreen:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

TheRealDeal wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:40 am Look at post above and who’s insulting, just telling the truth
You are the first person on hereto be upset by someone saying “good game plan”....that’s never a bad thing. You can have a good game plan against a bad team or a great team, it’s a compliment either way.

Hoopie might be the nicest guy on this site. You are really wanting to be insulted it seems because that’s a big reach.

Good season, sounds like even better next year.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Ukfanatic wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:31 am Hoopie, I think I was sitting just down from you. Did you have on a Cincinnati reds cap sitting behind peebles bench a little to the left?
Yes, that was me.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

VetteMan wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:55 pm Congrats to the Peebles Lady Indians on your District Finals win over Trimble. Good luck in your Regional Semifinal matchup against the Lady Titans of Portsmouth Notre Dame.
Thx

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Just as I said. Your very good coach scouted our girls and put together a very good game play. If you don't look at your next opponent and evaluate the match ups you will rarely have success. Scouting and gameplans are the pillers of basketball or all sports for that matter. Sorry you are mad,but; Your team played very well, your coach coached well and I believe our girls gutted it out won against a very good team. Safe travels one and all.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:30 pm
Just as I said. Your very good coach scouted our girls and put together a very good game play. If you don't look at your next opponent and evaluate the match ups you will rarely have success. Scouting and gameplans are the pillers of basketball or all sports for that matter. Sorry you are mad,but; Your team played very well, your coach coached well and I believe our girls gutted it out won against a very good team. Safe travels one and all.
Don't worry, he just wants to make it like Trimble did all that on talent alone. :mrgreen:

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Chief Kdogg wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:12 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:30 pm
Don't worry, he just wants to make it like Trimble did all that on talent alone. :mrgreen:
This year has been the most balanced, I've seen in the district in a while. Several good teams and next year might be just as good. The only thing that concerns me is the amount of teams in the region that don't have full reserve teams. Hopefully numbers pick up as the long term future of programs come from Jr high up. Good luck to all.

Return to “Girls Basketball”