Peebles 22 3 vs Notre Dame 23 2 thoughts predictions 3-5

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Peebles 22 3 vs Notre Dame 23 2 thoughts predictions 3-5

Post by Hoopie74 »

Bulldog84 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:26 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:38 pm Halftime NB20- Peebles 14. Peebles Wilkerson in foul trouble,Brown in foul trouble and Justice still hurting. Probably 50%. Hopefully Jacie will loosen up that leg at halftime.
Is it still halftime Hoopie74? I notice you haven’t given an update.
I've been driving. Good game , congrats to ND on a good game. Good luck this weekend. I was worried all week that Jacie would be able to go. She was out there ,but; Not really able to do much full speed.. She's a leader so she toughed it out. I have a new respect for her after tonight. Had our chances,but; didn't hit the foul shots. Congrats to the lady Indians Seniors on a great year. Holiday Tournament Champions,League champions,Sectional Champions , District Champions and Sweet 16 qualifiers. Next year alot back,and some girls coming up that will make the team very strong for the 2021 year.

Awesome game ND , you rebounded well and finished ,hitting your free throws. Great game plan. That's the way a a Regional semi final should be played. No quit from anyone.

Please say a prayer that Jacie Justices knee will heal ok. Get em Saturday Lady Titans. Unlike some people we at Peebles will be rooting for you ladies to win Saturday and move on.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats to the Lady Indians on a great season, as well as a very good tournament run. I have "0" doubt that you will be back next year as well.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

VetteMan wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:14 am Congrats to the Lady Indians on a great season, as well as a very good tournament run. I have "0" doubt that you will be back next year as well.
Thx ,VetteMan. Girls kind of down right now. The Seniors will be missed,but; the core is strong. We bring back 6'1" freshman,6' Sophmore ,Gray,Justice, Moore,and some very good players from reserves and a couple of very good Jr high girls coming up. ND girls were very good last night and congrats to them . Pickerington Saturday should be fun. Break down that door to the final4.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:58 am
VetteMan wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:14 am Congrats to the Lady Indians on a great season, as well as a very good tournament run. I have "0" doubt that you will be back next year as well.
Thx ,VetteMan. Girls kind of down right now. The Seniors will be missed,but; the core is strong. We bring back 6'1" freshman,6' Sophmore ,Gray,Justice, Moore,and some very good players from reserves and a couple of very good Jr high girls coming up. ND girls were very good last night and congrats to them . Pickerington Saturday should be fun. Break down that door to the final4.
Come over to Fort Frye vs Notre Dame thread throw us your opinion on the game.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

From my perspective, I think Peebles will get to Regionals next year, with a healthy Justice this year this game probably could been different. My perspective on ND they will be good but lose the very quick , ball handler in Schmidt, so double teaming the other guard will be at for teams playing them next year, I didn’t see anyone else to take the pressure at guard away from Hassel, different game plans against them next year. If you double team and force others to beat you that is huge .

Return to “Girls Basketball”