North Adams vs Eastern Brown?

NorthAdams88
Waterboy

Re: North Adams vs Eastern Brown?

Post by NorthAdams88 »

We are taking a Pep Bus but wish we could be on a delay. It would help.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

WonderNova wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:29 pm Safe travels to all involved! This is going to be an epic battle. I know there's quite a few frustrated folks in the North Adams Community because of the decision not to have a 2 hour delay tomorrow. Because of the 8:00 start time and about the two and a half hours it takes to get from Winchester and Seaman to Logan many people primarily students and even staff will not be getting home until way after midnight . Eastern Brown on the other hand their District decided to announce a delay on Monday to allow their students and staff some extra rest. I am curious if this will be keeping some students and teachers from attending?
Bad decision not to delay but do they have to delay the entire Adams Co School District?

WonderNova
Freshman Team

Post by WonderNova »

That would be no. Same discretion like if there was a water main break at one place and not another. I live in Eastern district, but I interact with North Adams folks almost daily in some way. They are not happy about this decision, and it is certainly affecting many people's plans to attend. Social media is abuzz with unhappy Green Devils...lol.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

WonderNova wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:18 pm That would be no. Same discretion like if there was a water main break at one place and not another. I live in Eastern district, but I interact with North Adams folks almost daily in some way. They are not happy about this decision, and it is certainly affecting many people's plans to attend. Social media is abuzz with unhappy Green Devils...lol.
Bad decision

Think about the bus driver even....getting home after midnight and then getting up a few hours later to transport kids. Not the safest. Maybe it’s a sub

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

My grandson called me today from school. He goes to Eastern, he wanted me to take him up ,but ; when I told him where it was at and when the game starts he decided not to go. Too late for him.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Congrats North Adams ladies. Elite 8 trip in store. Great year Eastern Lady warriors on a great season.
N.A. 48- EB 40 final at Logan.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

North Adams 48
Eastern Brown 40

Congrats to Coach Davis and crew

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats to North Adams on your Regional Semifinal win over Eastern Brown. Good luck as you now move forward to the Regional Finals and the Elite 8.

mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

So the school that didn't get a 2 hr delay gets to play again Saturday at 1:30. I think they'll be glad to not get to sleep in Saturday morning for that opportunity. How many supposed NA fans won't go Saturday because its "too early"!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

A 2 hour delay probably would have been the best way to go, but for whatever the reason it just didn't happen. Now, if I was to venture a guess, I would just about bet that every kid on the North Adams team, is so happy and excited about winning this game, that they would have a little trouble getting to sleep anyway. I would also bet that every kid on the team will be on time and at school tomorrow. Again, Congrats on the win, and good luck in your Elite 8 matchup.

warrior 89
Freshman Team

Post by warrior 89 »

Congratulations to the Lady Devils on their victory tonight, congrats to the Lady Warriors on an outstanding season. The road only gets tougher from here but stay focused, play your game and leave it all on the floor. Any team can be beaten on any given day so go represent your school and the SHAC on Saturday! We the NA community will be back to support you. Go Devils!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

SHAC is good people

Return to “Girls Basketball”