Post by Orange and Brown »

Thisghts,

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Burr Oak Bomber
Freshman Team

Re: TVC-HOCKING

Post by Burr Oak Bomber »

The defending league champ Trimble returns everybody so I would say they are the favorite to repeat. Waterford will return everybody also and should be a little healthier this season so they should be in the mix. Fed Hock returns league player of the year Paige Tolson and most of their team from last year. Belpre, Miller, and Southern lost someone quality seniors but should return enough to be competitive. And South Gallia’s freshman class is really good and can make some noise immediately.
But I’d say it’s Trimble’s to lose which I think they will win the league and make a deep tourney run and still no senior on the roster. GO LADY TOMCATS!!

Burr Oak Bomber
Freshman Team

I meant Eastern not Miller. Miller no longer in the league. Oops

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

Burr Oak Bomber wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:51 pm I meant Eastern not Miller. Miller no longer in the league. Oops
There’s a sh!t storm brewing at Eastern. What a mess

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Just hope Eastern has enough kids for a JV team.How do you not hire a guy that won you a state title????🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Don't know what is going on at Eastern? Did Burdette apply again?

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

Being a basketball fan I would love to see the top team in hocking division play top team in Ohio division . Trimble play vinton county. It done to watch a few years back play some of the recent vinton county teams . Why not a TVC showcase of top teams in each division.. come on athletic directors get this started

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

What is going on at Eastern? They have a pretty good sophomore class and with the right coaches they could be really successful.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
Sgrebels
Waterboy

Post by Sgrebels »

Burdette applied, but they rehired Robinson. He ended up resigning, now Jay Reynolds has the Lady Eagles as they look to get a TVC Championship. Would have been good last year with the correct coaching staff.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Wow. How do you not hire burdette? And why Renolds?

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

oldmo31 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:47 am Just hope Eastern has enough kids for a JV team.How do you not hire a guy that won you a state title????🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
It wasn’t only the coach that won the title, he had some really talented players. Without great players he is just a nobody.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Bulldog84 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:00 pm
oldmo31 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:47 am Just hope Eastern has enough kids for a JV team.How do you not hire a guy that won you a state title????🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
It wasn’t only the coach that won the title, he had some really talented players. Without great players he is just a nobody.
Same thing could be said about any coach. Coach k says that all the time, you're only as good as the players on your team

Tpnewbee
Waterboy

Post by Tpnewbee »

Heck I am hearing they are very low on numbers. If anymore drop, will they have enough ?

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Tpnewbee wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:44 am

Heck I am hearing they are very low on numbers. If anymore drop, will they have enough ?
They will have enough for a “varsity” team, but may not for a jv team.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Who all has JV teams this year in the Hocking?

I know up our way, only three of the eight schools will have JV squads.

Tpnewbee
Waterboy

Post by Tpnewbee »

Bulldog84 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:07 pm
Tpnewbee wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:44 am

They will have enough for a “varsity” team, but may not for a jv team.
Good to hear this

bullfrog93
Freshman Team

Post by bullfrog93 »

Sgrebels wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:10 am Burdette applied, but they rehired Robinson. He ended up resigning, now Jay Reynolds has the Lady Eagles as they look to get a TVC Championship. Would have been good last year with the correct coaching staff.
If Robby's involved it always has potential to turn into a "shi# show." :lol:

Burr Oak Bomber
Freshman Team

Just curious who all is supposed to be playing this weekend or I should say are able to play? I know as of now Trimble will open up against West Muskingum Tuesday at home. If anybody else in the league is getting to play please post here.

Pointing Falcon
JV Team

Post by Pointing Falcon »

I believe Miller plays at Fed tomorrow night.

Return to “Girls Basketball”