SEOP

Re: Coaching Vacancies

Post by Geronimo »

Think he played football at GA !!! LOL

Bmoc616
Riding the Bench

Post by Bmoc616 »

Don’t know anything about him. He’s a local boy who went to Gallia. That’s about it.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Heard he coach a7th grade team last year . and works for the root the new place up route 7.???

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

I knew the perfect fit for the job! Student of the game a GA grad and letter 4 years traveling with a aau team right now.said waiting on the RV job to open up.would not apply for the GA job.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Not sure if this might have already been posted elsewhere, but Scott Lewis will be the new Head Girls coach at Oak Hill. I know that Scott has coached in the lower grades, probably Boys and Girls at Oak Hill. I'm pretty sure that he also replaced Norm Pearson as the Athletic Director when he retired. Doug Hale has had a lot of success as the Girls Coach at Oak Hill. Not knowing all the details as to why Hale stepped down, heard that it was job related.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

VetteMan wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:08 pm Not sure if this might have already been posted elsewhere, but Scott Lewis will be the new Head Girls coach at Oak Hill. I know that Scott has coached in the lower grades, probably Boys and Girls at Oak Hill. I'm pretty sure that he also replaced Norm Pearson as the Athletic Director when he retired. Doug Hale has had a lot of success as the Girls Coach at Oak Hill. Not knowing all the details as to why Hale stepped down, heard that it was job related.
I now know that Doug Hale has recently been hired as the new Superintendent at Chesapeake High School.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

shoelace wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:24 am
transplant wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:48 pm
Thebabybull wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:54 pm Sydney Pell is the new coach at Peebles.
Played a few years ago at Peebles? Coaching experience?
Interesting hire just curious on her experience but either way sometimes a younger coach just has a way of connecting with teams so this could be great hire. That conference is outstanding and can beat you down. Nothing but the best to the new coach.
She was Jr high, then JV.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

The Gallia Academy job will be open again !

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Who would want it after what the pulled in football?

Return to “Girls Basketball”