JV Team

Re: Vinton County Lady Vikings vs Napoleon DII state championship

Post by Rutter lover »

Great season VC.!! Keep ya heads up

VC93
Waterboy

Post by VC93 »

Did I hear correctly on the PA system after the game that the person from the OHSAA was going to present the state championship trophy to his son the coach of Napoleon?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

VC93 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:51 pm Did I hear correctly on the PA system after the game that the person from the OHSAA was going to present the state championship trophy to his son the coach of Napoleon?
Probably.

Congratulations to the Vikings on their historic season!

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Great job!!! Had to play 2 private schools at the state. Made school history---Greatest girls team in school history!!!!

LeftHanded
Freshman Team

Post by LeftHanded »

vcgrad wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:05 am Great job!!! Had to play 2 private schools at the state. Made school history---Greatest girls team in school history!!!!
I think Napoleon was a public school. A town of only 8500. I'm glad to see a team from another small town win it!

1gcfan
Riding the Bench

Post by 1gcfan »

Napoleon is indeed a public. They were on a mission after warming up last year in the state semis only to have the tournament called off. From my perch here in central Ohio I say the quality play of SEO girls basketball is very good as VC demonstrated in their win over Laurel which features an OSU recruit. I only got to see the the TV and Sheridan games but VC is improved over last year.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

I was wrong-- they are a public school--but they have 4 school systems in 1 county- and we have 1 with the whole County population under 10k. The Lady Vikes should be so proud of what they done!!!!!!! School History!!!!

Return to “Girls Basketball”