Post by Orange and Brown »

Thoughts?

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Marauders19
Freshman Team

Re: TVC-OHIO 2021

Post by Marauders19 »

1. Nelsonville Hurd back 2. Vc lost A lot but still good 3. Alaxander/ Meigs both of these teams have solid senior leadership.. after these 4 no one else has a chance .

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Marauders19 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:28 pm 1. Nelsonville Hurd back 2. Vc lost A lot but still good 3. Alaxander/ Meigs both of these teams have solid senior leadership.. after these 4 no one else has a chance .
VC, Nelsonville, Alex then rest in the bottom. MEigs may have leadership but it takes talent and coaching and they lack in the coaching area (should be called a family reunion instead of a staff).

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

Easy!!! We have the most talented player in the league with Mallory… hands down but I do agree with you on coaching staff which I feel hurt her development. The Tvc has been dominated by Vinton county in the last 4 0r 5 years. I honestly think this year there will be a new league champ. This year some teams have a chance to step up. Go Marauders!

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Marauders19 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:30 am Easy!!! We have the most talented player in the league with Mallory… hands down but I do agree with you on coaching staff which I feel hurt her development. The Tvc has been dominated by Vinton county in the last 4 0r 5 years. I honestly think this year there will be a new league champ. This year some teams have a chance to step up. Go Marauders!
She's good. Makes a lot of mistake. Does not play team ball

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Marauders19 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:30 am Easy!!! We have the most talented player in the league with Mallory… hands down but I do agree with you on coaching staff which I feel hurt her development. The Tvc has been dominated by Vinton county in the last 4 0r 5 years. I honestly think this year there will be a new league champ. This year some teams have a chance to step up. Go Marauders!
Marauders19 wouldn't know what a good athlete looked like. Spiteful troll

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

I’m not trying to get into a argument this early in the season all I’m saying is Mallory is the best athlete in the league she literally has to do everything for there team . I’m definitely not impressed with there coaching staff but as talent she is legit. I admire her loyalty to her community she could have easily transferred and played with better talent. I listened to the Vinton County coach one night recruiting her at half court after a game . She gets tripled team every night . I’m
Saying she will keep Meigs in the race because of her talent.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

She is very talented but I'd say Mac Hurd is the best player in the league.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Marauders19 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:34 am I’m not trying to get into a argument this early in the season all I’m saying is Mallory is the best athlete in the league she literally has to do everything for there team . I’m definitely not impressed with there coaching staff but as talent she is legit. I admire her loyalty to her community she could have easily transferred and played with better talent. I listened to the Vinton County coach one night recruiting her at half court after a game . She gets tripled team every night . I’m
Remember her coaching staff is her uncle and daddy

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

itsme wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:08 pm
Marauders19 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:34 am I’m not trying to get into a argument this early in the season all I’m saying is Mallory is the best athlete in the league she literally has to do everything for there team . I’m definitely not impressed with there coaching staff but as talent she is legit. I admire her loyalty to her community she could have easily transferred and played with better talent. I listened to the Vinton County coach one night recruiting her at half court after a game . She gets tripled team every night . I’m
There are a few dads that can coach and coach well but most parents can’t coach a team with their kids on it.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Bulldog84 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:46 pm
itsme wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:08 pm
There are a few dads that can coach and coach well but most parents can’t coach a team with their kids on it.
I think they know basketball. But they don't know how to coach. Talking about both uncle and dad.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

But they are VERY qualified...related to a board member lol

Return to “Girls Basketball”