West vs Burg 12/9

SiderBlood
All Conference

West vs Burg 12/9

Post by SiderBlood »

West is riding a hot streak and coming in 6-0. Winning each matchup thus far pretty convincingly. They are still not 100 percent healthy and haven't reached full potential yet. I have only been able to watch from live streams so far, but have been very fun to watch. Do they have what it takes to knock off the pirates?

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
60ft
Freshman Team

Re: West vs Burg 12/9

Post by 60ft »

Which team will show up for West. This year team or the old West Siders? Can they stay focus and show character or point fingers and make excuses. West has a great chance to win the District this year. They play good defense and plays team ball. I am excited to see what they do against Burg and Adena.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

60ft wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:10 pm Which team will show up for West. This year team or the old West Siders? Can they stay focus and show character or point fingers and make excuses. West has a great chance to win the District this year. They play good defense and plays team ball. I am excited to see what they do against Burg and Adena.
I haven't followed the girls teams quite as much, although I knew this group was talented. Would like to make it to more games. I can't really comment on the pointing fingers, ice not seen them during a loss within the past 2 years.

CoachC
Freshman Team

Post by CoachC »

First real test for both teams. This first game could answer questions about West, still on the mend getting healthier as time passes. By the second meeting, I would say they will both be the area's best 2 teams by far. GO WEST!!!

60ft
Freshman Team

Post by 60ft »

Didn’t West score 91 points this year? So no excuses on girls not healthy yet. Sounds like they have a great core of girls playing right now. 91 points is lot. Which coach is going to make adjustments during the game and which team stays out foul trouble.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

60ft wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:53 pm Didn’t West score 91 points this year? So no excuses on girls not healthy yet. Sounds like they have a great core of girls playing right now. 91 points is lot. Which coach is going to make adjustments during the game and which team stays out foul trouble.
I dont think it is so much of making excuses, just stating that probably the 2nd best player on the team hasn't seen the floor yet.

60ft
Freshman Team

Post by 60ft »

When does she come back? Like I said West has a great chance winning district this year. I like the Cline and Adkins as senior leaders and Howard and Deaver as scorers

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

60ft wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:38 pm When does she come back? Like I said West has a great chance winning district this year. I like the Cline and Adkins as senior leaders and Howard and Deaver as scorers
I know one of the above mentioned has been very sick for a long amount of time. Just respecting privacy here so I won't say the name. It was under my knowledge she hasn't played yet, but I could be wrong. If she is back playing, then that should be your best players and ready for full potential. I've only got to see 2 live streams and didn't see her out there, I assumed she was still recovering.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Any updates?

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

transplant wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:33 pm Any updates?
Burg 51
West 46

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Thanks

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Nice girl's basketball game. Both teams played hard, coaches made adjustments and runs back and forth by both teams. Both teams will win plenty of games this season.

60ft
Freshman Team

Post by 60ft »

I am excited for West to get at full strength. They will be very scary team when tournament time comes. The next game vs Burg will be different also. I see both teams winning sectionals.

Return to “Girls Basketball”