Can the Trimble Lady Cats win it all?

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Re: Can the Trimble Lady Cats win it all?

Post by Stan Smith »

Beckster82 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:23 pm
Calvin wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:45 pm
Beckster82 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:16 pm Waterford was well coached and they played a good game. There is a lot of good teams in this division so it could go either way. Trimble still has a very good team and last night was an off night for them. Waterford was on top of there game and ready for the win. We will regroup and see what happens one game at a time.
That's an understatement if there ever was one. Waterford outreached them in the first game too, but came up short. But not this time. I knew Close would get them. Beat the byjeebers out of them. Got 3 1000 point scorers on the same team and can't win an outright league title. Hey, where is Burr Oak Bomber? He in hiding? Someone might want to check on him. :o
I never once said Waterford did not deserve to win. They did beat the byjeepers out of us. Not one team is better than the other. We beat them at Waterford and they beat us at Trimble. Did Trimble get out coached yes they did. I hope Waterford goes far in the tournaments to represent the TVC. I hope Trimble does the same.

I would be happy to share the TVC with Waterford...ohhh by the way our boys are undefeated how is Waterfords boys doing??
They're 13-4 , with two losses to Trimble. I thought you would know that.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Is the Trimble VC game still on?

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

I believe so-- on Thursday at Mcarthur.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Beckster82 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:16 pm Waterford was well coached and they played a good game. There is a lot of good teams in this division so it could go either way. Trimble still has a very good team and last night was an off night for them. Waterford was on top of there game and ready for the win. We will regroup and see what happens one game at a time.
That's an understatement if there ever was one. Waterford outreached them in the first game too, but came up short. But not this time. I knew Close would get them. Beat the byjeebers out of them. Got 3 1000 point scorers on the same team and can't win an outright league title. Hey, where is Burr Oak Bomber? He in hiding? Someone might want to check on him. :o
I never once said Waterford did not deserve to win. They did beat the byjeepers out of us. Not one team is better than the other. We beat them at Waterford and they beat us at Trimble. Did Trimble get out coached yes they did. I hope Waterford goes far in the tournaments to represent the TVC. I hope Trimble does the same.

I would be happy to share the TVC with Waterford...ohhh by the way our boys are undefeated how is Waterfords boys doing??
Typical Trimble warble, when you're called out just change the subject. :lol:

How'd your girls do against Ritchie Co? My guess is they lost since Burr Oak Bomber isn't on here telling us their record and how many points his daughter scored. He goes into hiding when they lose. :mrgreen:

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

Isnt Burr Oak Bomber one of the girls coaches at Thimble?

#daddyballiskinginglouster

BEWARE OF THE STOMP AND STARE!
Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

I used to think Thimble had a cahnce at grateness. But now they keep ducking us in basketball. Typical daddyball strategy. Same thing happened in football. Thimble aint wanting no part of VC. You can bet your beer. You heard it hear.

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
Chuck Taylor
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Kenny Bixx wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:42 pm I used to think Thimble had a cahnce at grateness. But now they keep ducking us in basketball. Typical daddyball strategy. Same thing happened in football. Thimble aint wanting no part of VC. You can bet your beer. You heard it hear.
I can see them since they've lost 3 in a row not wanting to play the VC girls. Of course you can take your pick of excuses these days with Covid, the weather, non league game, etc. I say step up and play the game. You can't get better by beating up on bad teams while dodging the good teams.

Ballin10
Freshman Team

Post by Ballin10 »

Calvin wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:54 am

How'd your girls do against Ritchie Co? My guess is they lost since Burr Oak Bomber isn't on here telling us their record and how many points his daughter scored. He goes into hiding when they lose. :mrgreen:
:D

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Chuck Taylor wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:47 pm
Kenny Bixx wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:42 pm I used to think Thimble had a cahnce at grateness. But now they keep ducking us in basketball. Typical daddyball strategy. Same thing happened in football. Thimble aint wanting no part of VC. You can bet your beer. You heard it hear.
I can see them since they've lost 3 in a row not wanting to play the VC girls. Of course you can take your pick of excuses these days with Covid, the weather, non league game, etc. I say step up and play the game. You can't get better by beating up on bad teams while dodging the good teams.
The dodging and ducking isn't just in girls. The boys team wouldn't agree to make up the boys game with FH until after the tourney draw. :o

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Boys Being undefeated why would we care to wait til after the tourney draw to make up the boys game. I am sorry I do not believe Howie and the boys are afraid of any competition especially from the Lancers. We did not cancel the game before you guys did with good reason.

Will it be a barn burner I do believe it will be.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Beckster82 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:34 pm Boys Being undefeated why would we care to wait til after the tourney draw to make up the boys game. I am sorry I do not believe Howie and the boys are afraid of any competition especially from the Lancers. We did not cancel the game before you guys did with good reason.

Will it be a barn burner I do believe it will be.
Yes, you are on to something as being undefeated is better for the draw than a loss would have been. So yea you are prolly right they wouldn't make the game up before the draw, but made up other games with teams they knew they could easily beat. So, yea like you said it prolly was so they could do the draw with no losses.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
blackshooky
All Conference

Post by blackshooky »

trimble did lose to the ritchie county rebels

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

blackshooky wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:38 pm

I figured since we haven't seen BOB on here talking about it. :mrgreen:

The Scotty A Show
Waterboy

Post by The Scotty A Show »

I know the Cat faithful said this team would go undefeated with the whole team back and all the 4 year starters as seniors but you show me a team with no losses and I'll show you a team that prolly hasn't played anyone. I think they can still do what the parents said they would do if they could just have a good coach and win the state. Yea I know they said that about volleyball too but only time will tell if they can do it in basketball. They'll at least get to the final 4 which is more than any team has done before them.

Trimble Tomcats 2023 TVC Ohio Champions
vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

So is the game still on ??? For Trimble at Vinton County?

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

vcgrad wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:20 am So is the game still on ??? For Trimble at Vinton County?
Baxter82 should know. He seems to know everything about Thimble.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Vinton 63- Trimble 53

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Calvin wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:38 am

Well Calvin it was a close game and in the end a win is a Win no matter what the score is. FH was everything I imagined they would be. The transfer student is a solid player along with the rest of the Team. Tuesday will be another packed house at the Bill White Gymnasium. Go cats....

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Beckster82 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:47 pm

Well Calvin it was a close game and in the end a win is a Win no matter what the score is. FH was everything I imagined they would be. The transfer student is a solid player along with the rest of the Team. Tuesday will be another packed house at the Bill White Gymnasium. Go cats....
Dang it ole BOB didn't post on here about Thimble's loss to VC so I had to find out from a different source. Anyone know how many points BOB's daughter scored? Seems like the two main Thimble supporters have disappeared recently. Do the losses piling up have anything to do with it? Gray Cat and BOB seem to be MIA. :o

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Calvin wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:06 am
Beckster82 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:47 pm

Dang it ole BOB didn't post on here about Thimble's loss to VC so I had to find out from a different source. Anyone know how many points BOB's daughter scored? Seems like the two main Thimble supporters have disappeared recently. Do the losses piling up have anything to do with it? Gray Cat and BOB seem to be MIA. :o
Not in hiding. The coach needs to get his shiit together or this might be his swan song. Should be undefeated this year plain and simple. If Howie was coaching the girls it would be a different story. Just like in volleyball. We have the talent. Just need a better plan.

Return to “Girls Basketball”