Can the Trimble Lady Cats win it all?

koondoger
JV Team

Can the Trimble Lady Cats win it all?

Post by koondoger »

Though the volleyball team at Trimble was predicted by many to win a state championship they fell short. So, can this group win it in basketball? What do you all think?

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
rickoshay
SEOP

Re: Can the Trimble Lady Cats win it all?

Post by rickoshay »

All?.....As in State Champs, or just the TVC-Hock. ?

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

No Nothing else needs to be said about that comment

Sportsfan01
JV Team

Post by Sportsfan01 »

They may not even win their league. Waterford brings basically their whole team back from a final four run last year.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

rickoshay wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:53 pm All?.....As in State Champs, or just the TVC-Hock. ?
Yes, state champs.

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Sportsfan01 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:33 pm They may not even win their league. Waterford brings basically their whole team back from a final four run last year.
The Lady Cats, Trimble, have the whole team back from last year. :mrgreen:

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

Yes they can and should according to what their fans are claiming about them.

The road to the TVC crown runs through Reedsville!
Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

koondoger wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:47 am
rickoshay wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:53 pm All?.....As in State Champs, or just the TVC-Hock. ?
Yes, state champs.
I don't know about winning the state but winning the Hocking outright and a trip to the final four is a given. Once they're there anything can happen.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:09 pm
koondoger wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:47 am
Yes, state champs.
I don't know about winning the state but winning the Hocking outright and a trip to the final four is a given. Once they're there anything can happen.
I thought so too until they lost to SW. That was a bad loss. Not sure the coaching is there. Got outreached by SW again albeit in two different sports. Man am I glad SW doesn't have football. :mrgreen:

bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

I must say that I have not seen Trimble girls play this year. However, to think that a State Championship is on its radar is a bit much. Trimble lost by 26 in the District Championship in 2021. So getting a taste of basketball Regional play has not happened to the Trimble Girls yet. Waterford went to the State Tourney last year so I can see Waterford talking up a possible State Championship but for a school that has never been to Regionals in Girls Basketball talking about a State Championship is a bit much.
By the way Fort Loramie is the best girls basketball team in Division IV.

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

Trimble trails Waterford at the half 37-22 tonight, so I say no, they can’t win it all.

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

Waterford 59
Trimble 37
Final

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

Trimble winning it all?)🤫🤫 Waterford has a real coach

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

bsee12345 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:20 pm I must say that I have not seen Trimble girls play this year. However, to think that a State Championship is on its radar is a bit much. Trimble lost by 26 in the District Championship in 2021. So getting a taste of basketball Regional play has not happened to the Trimble Girls yet. Waterford went to the State Tourney last year so I can see Waterford talking up a possible State Championship but for a school that has never been to Regionals in Girls Basketball talking about a State Championship is a bit much.
Fort is indeed great. Also remember Cincinnati Country Day. They are a beast. Is Berlin Hiland still D4?

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

Hoopie74 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:30 pm
bsee12345 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:20 pm I must say that I have not seen Trimble girls play this year. However, to think that a State Championship is on its radar is a bit much. Trimble lost by 26 in the District Championship in 2021. So getting a taste of basketball Regional play has not happened to the Trimble Girls yet. Waterford went to the State Tourney last year so I can see Waterford talking up a possible State Championship but for a school that has never been to Regionals in Girls Basketball talking about a State Championship is a bit much.
Fort is indeed great. Also remember Cincinnati Country Day. They are a beast. Is Berlin Hiland still D4?
Hiland is 3

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Waterford was well coached and they played a good game. There is a lot of good teams in this division so it could go either way. Trimble still has a very good team and last night was an off night for them. Waterford was on top of there game and ready for the win. We will regroup and see what happens one game at a time.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Beckster82 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:16 pm Waterford was well coached and they played a good game. There is a lot of good teams in this division so it could go either way. Trimble still has a very good team and last night was an off night for them. Waterford was on top of there game and ready for the win. We will regroup and see what happens one game at a time.
That's an understatement if there ever was one. Waterford outreached them in the first game too, but came up short. But not this time. I knew Close would get them. Beat the byjeebers out of them. Got 3 1000 point scorers on the same team and can't win an outright league title. Hey, where is Burr Oak Bomber? He in hiding? Someone might want to check on him. :o

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

icanpickem wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:02 am
Hoopie74 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:30 pm
Hiland is 3
Thx!!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Beckster82 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:16 pm Waterford was well coached and they played a good game. There is a lot of good teams in this division so it could go either way. Trimble still has a very good team and last night was an off night for them. Waterford was on top of there game and ready for the win. We will regroup and see what happens one game at a time.
Good luck!

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Calvin wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:45 pm
That's an understatement if there ever was one. Waterford outreached them in the first game too, but came up short. But not this time. I knew Close would get them. Beat the byjeebers out of them. Got 3 1000 point scorers on the same team and can't win an outright league title. Hey, where is Burr Oak Bomber? He in hiding? Someone might want to check on him. :o
I never once said Waterford did not deserve to win. They did beat the byjeepers out of us. Not one team is better than the other. We beat them at Waterford and they beat us at Trimble. Did Trimble get out coached yes they did. I hope Waterford goes far in the tournaments to represent the TVC. I hope Trimble does the same.

I would be happy to share the TVC with Waterford...ohhh by the way our boys are undefeated how is Waterfords boys doing??

Return to “Girls Basketball”