COVID AND BASKETBALL

AHS_Stephens
JV Team

COVID AND BASKETBALL

Post by AHS_Stephens »

Covid not looking good now.

How bad will coivd hit on the high school season?

I know many school are going to begain to reinforce masking and social distancing at games as teams resume play following the holiday breaks.

What OHSAA going to do about Covid and the tournament if it continues into March?

Hopefully games can get rescheduled and no teams will have to forfit any games.

baseball16
All Conference

Re: COVID AND BASKETBALL

Post by baseball16 »

AHS_Stephens wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:33 pm Covid not looking good now.

How bad will coivd hit on the high school season?

I know many school are going to begain to reinforce masking and social distancing at games as teams resume play following the holiday breaks.

What OHSAA going to do about Covid and the tournament if it continues into March?

Hopefully games can get rescheduled and no teams will have to forfit any games.
Covid has not looked good since 2020. However the New Variant is not as serious. How do we know this? Well the CDC has now only recommended a 5 day quarantine. last year it was 14! OHSAA will not do anything. They will still have the Tournament and Still make their money! Masking and Social Distancing was DUMB from the beginning. This is a Virus that we will need to learn to live with! Also, testing has gone out of control! If you are sick then stay HOME! People are running to test after every sniffle! We can still protect the vulnerable and allow people who really need the test to get the test. I personally believe you play and keep everything normal. if a player is not well then sit them out!

Return to “Girls Basketball”