Marauders making statement

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Marauders making statement

Post by Marauders19 »

Big win today as they handled Nelsoville.. Mallory definitely deserves Tvc player of year. She completely dominated the game on both ends…

itsme
Varsity

Re: Marauders making statement

Post by itsme »

Mallory had 19 and Hurd from Nelsonville-York had 31

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Lol

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

If all you posters would come watch a game I really think you would change your mind !! Mallory took on the whole team and won !! Great talent !!! Tvc top players 1. Mallory/ Hurd. 2. Grinstead 3. Bartoe.. Tvc hands down is best league in southeast Ohio.. senior talent is best I have ever seen in a long time

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

no one else does anything,

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Marauders19 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:13 pm Big win today as they handled Nelsoville.. Mallory definitely deserves Tvc player of year. She completely dominated the game on both ends…
No offense, don't know you, don't know if your a parent, have emotions/feelings connected to Mallory, I think your trying to hard or reaching too far for her to get POY. She's solid, 1st team all league, district honors, state honors, not POY. Nice win, but a bigger opportunity and bigger statement would be win at VC.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Marauders19 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:47 pm If all you posters would come watch a game I really think you would change your mind !! Mallory took on the whole team and won !! Great talent !!! Tvc top players 1. Mallory/ Hurd. 2. Grinstead 3. Bartoe.. Tvc hands down is best league in southeast Ohio.. senior talent is best I have ever seen in a long time
Zinn not a top 5 players?

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Do the fans get creidt for the win? When VC beat you, you said it was the fans. Or is it he refs and fans since it was at Meigs.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Does anybody know if Trimble and VC game is rescheduled?

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:14 pm Does anybody know if Trimble and VC game is rescheduled?
Feb 10th @VC

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

icanpickem wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:12 pm
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:14 pm Does anybody know if Trimble and VC game is rescheduled?
Feb 10th @VC
Okay, thanks. Hopefully can catch that game on livestream.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Zinn only had 19 points and 7 rebounds against Nelsonville

Is someone seriously not putting her in the top 5?

BTW those were her stats at the half….

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

Vinton county has had talent for several years she is definitely a good player!!! I’m just saying that Mallory Hurd and Bartoe are really good !!! Zinn is definitely better then anything Jackson has … great win tonight for Vikings they are better then Waverley and definitely Jackson. They play in the best league in southern Ohio..

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Marauders19 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:13 pm Vinton county has had talent for several years she is definitely a good player!!! I’m just saying that Mallory Hurd and Bartoe are really good !!! Zinn is definitely better then anything Jackson has … great win tonight for Vikings they are better then Waverley and definitely Jackson. They play in the best league in southern Ohio..
When does Meigs play at VC?
And two, I think Jackson Lady Ironladies would beat Meigs at home or on the road. They gave VC all they could handle early in the season.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:54 am
Marauders19 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:13 pm Vinton county has had talent for several years she is definitely a good player!!! I’m just saying that Mallory Hurd and Bartoe are really good !!! Zinn is definitely better then anything Jackson has … great win tonight for Vikings they are better then Waverley and definitely Jackson. They play in the best league in southern Ohio..
And two, I think Jackson Lady Ironladies would beat Meigs at home or on the road. They gave VC all they could handle early in the season.
Not sure a 20 point loss would be “all they could handle”.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Dundas wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:17 pm
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:54 am
Not sure a 20 point loss would be “all they could handle”.
I remember watching that game and I think in the 4th quarter maybe 5 or 6 min. to go it was a 6 or 8 point lead at VC. May have ended up a 20 point game but much closer than that.
A far cry from previous years for the Ironladies getting beat by 40-50. Anyway I take JI over Meigs right now.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Eastern Brown
Fairfield
Peebles
North Adams
Lynchburg

Vinton County
Meigs
Nelsonville
Alexander

I don’t know if Vinton County beats Eastern Brown…both are excellent ….but I’m taking Fairfield/Peebles over the other TVC teams and I’m taking North Adams/Lynchburg over the 4/5 teams of TVC Ohio. West Union better than TVC Ohio #5 team also.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Wheelersburg beat VC
South Webster
Waverly
West
Oak Hill

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

Be extremely careful when you talk about Jackson playing Vinton County remember playing in the Tvc . It’s like when the Big Ten plays SEC schools just not in the same category as

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Marauders19 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:32 am Be extremely careful when you talk about Jackson playing Vinton County remember playing in the Tvc . It’s like when the Big Ten plays SEC schools just not in the same category as
They already played and Jackson girls held their own. Jackson boys held their own. Jackson girls can compete with any team in the TVC this year. TVC might be better overall than FAC at girls bball this year. But Jackson can compete, already did. Lol.

Return to “Girls Basketball”