The Jeeps defeat #3 Trimble

#Girlsrule
Riding the Bench

The Jeeps defeat #3 Trimble

Post by #Girlsrule »

The Lady Jeeps defeated Trimble on their home court in a thriller Saturday. It was a hard fought game and Trimble led pretty much until the 4th. This was a much needed win for the Lady Jeeps.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Re: The Jeeps defeat #3 Trimble

Post by Calvin »

Wheres' the Burr Oak Bomber to tell us how many points his daughter scored? Or does he not do that when they lose?

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

ATS RIGHT!

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Jeeps made a good comeback after being down each QTR. Bri C. is a very good shooter and all around good athlete. I am not making excuses for our girls we had some mistakes that we usually do not make. I think it was a lot of pressure on the girls being undefeated. We will regroup and be back at it hopefully tomorrow night against another ranked team. Lets go girls you got this.. Tomcat Pride !!

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Beckster82 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:47 pm Jeeps made a good comeback after being down each QTR. Bri C. is a very good shooter and all around good athlete. I am not making excuses for our girls we had some mistakes that we usually do not make. I think it was a lot of pressure on the girls being undefeated. We will regroup and be back at it hopefully tomorrow night against another ranked team. Lets go girls you got this.. Tomcat Pride !!
SW basically got lucky. I hope we get them in the tourney. We'll beat them by 20.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Gray Cat wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:24 pm
Beckster82 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:47 pm Jeeps made a good comeback after being down each QTR. Bri C. is a very good shooter and all around good athlete. I am not making excuses for our girls we had some mistakes that we usually do not make. I think it was a lot of pressure on the girls being undefeated. We will regroup and be back at it hopefully tomorrow night against another ranked team. Lets go girls you got this.. Tomcat Pride !!
SW basically got lucky. I hope we get them in the tourney. We'll beat them by 20.
That would take a whole lot of luck it sounds.

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

South Webster It’s better than Trimble they do not have a player in the same category as Claxton

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Marauders19 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:42 pm South Webster It’s better than Trimble they do not have a player in the same category as Claxton
Yea, just like your daughter is POY in the the TVC Ohio LOL.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

We regrouped and beat a team that SW got beat by. Very good game with Berne Union who was also coming in ranked in the state of ohio. I am saying if we were on top of our game yes we would have beat them.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Beckster82 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:32 pm
We regrouped and beat a team that SW got beat by. Very good game with Berne Union who was also coming in ranked in the state of ohio. I am saying if we were on top of our game yes we would have beat them.
Oh don't worry we'll get another chance and things will be much different. I'm saying 20 is a safe bet with the revenge factor involved.

Homie Chadwell
Riding the Bench

Post by Homie Chadwell »

Daddyball seems to be having great success at Thimble

#Girlsrule
Riding the Bench

Post by #Girlsrule »

SW Never played BU. Is that who you’re referring to? And I’m sure Webster could say the same thing about teams they’ve lost to. They could have beaten several teams they’ve been beaten by. Why not say, we got outplayed because in fact, that’s what happened at the end. Next time, if there is a next time, Trimble might out play Webster. One thing is for certain, Claxon dominated the game. And that came from the mouth of several Trimble fans.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

#Girlsrule wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:30 pm

SW Never played BU. Is that who you’re referring to? And I’m sure Webster could say the same thing about teams they’ve lost to. They could have beaten several teams they’ve been beaten by. Why not say, we got outplayed because in fact, that’s what happened at the end. Next time, if there is a next time, Trimble might out play Webster. One thing is for certain, Claxon dominated the game. And that came from the mouth of several Trimble fans.
Yea, some of those fans from over the hill kind of see things a little differently than everyone else. They get a little testy when they lose and get a little loose with the facts. Hey why let the facts get in the way of a good story? :mrgreen:

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Pat wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:37 pm
#Girlsrule wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:30 pm

Yea, some of those fans from over the hill kind of see things a little differently than everyone else. They get a little testy when they lose and get a little loose with the facts. Hey why let the facts get in the way of a good story? :mrgreen:
I said before I take nothing away from Bri she did dominate the game. My apologies it was South Gallia who beat them and Notre Dame which we beat both those teams. We did get outplayed that night. We regrouped and beat a very good Berne Union Team...

Return to “Girls Basketball”