Saturday,2/19 games and scores

Rutter lover
JV Team

Re: Saturday,2/19 games and scores

Post by Rutter lover »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:54 pm
Rutter lover wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:51 pm
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:11 pm

I’m laid up in between some grade A thighs right now. I’ll deal with you tomorrow
The Swanker been talking stupidity all week and now he is speechless. SW came in to the game thinking they would win and The lady Cats came in knowing they would win. They beat the brakes off the Jeeps!

Give him a break, he’s eating some chicken 🍗 wings right now. Funny how he all the sudden he don’t care. All these strong opinions. Then brakes get beat off and he’s at roosters 🐔 with his boys.
😂 He is definitely a class A CLOWN!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:11 pm

I’m laid up in between some grade A thighs right now. I’ll deal with you tomorrow
The Swanker been talking stupidity all week and now he is speechless. SW came in to the game thinking they would win and The lady Cats came in knowing they would win. They beat the brakes off the Jeeps!

Give him a break, he’s eating some chicken 🍗 wings right now. Funny how he all the sudden he don’t care. All these strong opinions. Then brakes get beat off and he’s at roosters 🐔 with his boys.
Can’t win em all Wayne. If we’d have won this one you know I’d be the king cock of em all right now. They served up the crow special tonight for me and Mrs Pine at the bdubs.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:30 pm

Can’t win em all Wayne. If we’d have won this one you know I’d be the king cock of em all right now. They served up the crow special tonight for me and Mrs Pine at the bdubs.
Yep, has the feel humbling to sneaky to get the brakes beaten off his beloved Jeeps. :mrgreen:

Return to “Girls Basketball”