SW vs. Trimble - District Finals

Calvin
Freshman Team

Re: SW vs. Trimble - District Finals

Post by Calvin »

Gray Cat wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:41 am
Appointed wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:45 am
Gray Cat wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:37 am

Wishful thinking. The Lady Cats are fired up about this one. Did someone say, let the brake beating begin? :shock:
May be wishful thinking.excited for the game. Hoping both teams play clean and healthy so the winner can make a run in regionals.
Honestly I don't think it will be much of a game with the changes being made. The Lady Cats will roll and move on IMO. Which is good so they can be rested for the regionals.
With all that "confidence" will the team and coach run off the court if they lose like the boys team did? Will the AD chase the refs again? Will some old woman write an email to SW's AD saying a certain player shouldn't have played? Will the Thimble faithful cry, "yea but if you didn't have that one player we would have beaten you"? :mrgreen:

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Be a long ride back to Glouster without the hardware. Sorry cats

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:55 am Be a long ride back to Glouster without the hardware. Sorry cats
I don't know, they seem really confident. Do you have "that one player..."? :mrgreen:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Calvin wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:02 pm
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:55 am Be a long ride back to Glouster without the hardware. Sorry cats
I don't know, they seem really confident. Do you have "that one player..."? :mrgreen:
We just got a 6’6 freshman transfer in. Ella Roberts or something like that. Her first game is against Trimble imagine that

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:00 pm
We just got a 6’6 freshman transfer in. Ella Roberts or something like that. Her first game is against Trimble imagine that
Oh boy, here we go again. :lol:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Please forward all emails to SwankerPine@bvjeeps.k12.oh.org where they’ll be promptly disregarded and unopened. Thank you.

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:35 pm Please forward all emails to SwankerPine@bvjeeps.k12.oh.org where they’ll be promptly disregarded and unopened. Thank you.
I'm thinking Trimble's secret weapon might be farting. That's what they're talking about on the other thread. :lol:

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:00 pm
Great! That fits the narrative of a built in excuse if they lose, "yea but if you wouldn't have had that one player..." :mrgreen:

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

I am looking forward to announcing both games tomorrow night. Stop by and say "Hi' if you want, and we can discuss an unbiased persons opinion of the game.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

mikepike wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:02 am I am looking forward to announcing both games tomorrow night. Stop by and say "Hi' if you want, and we can discuss an unbiased persons opinion of the game.

Hey friend,
Just heads up from the Webster folk. It’s ray- nerd. Not ray-nArd. 😁 keep on keepin on

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

One of your fans told me that after introductions. I think I got it right a few times! :lol: That's one of the hardest things about announcing, remembering how to pronounce names you're not familiar with. And how the same name is pronounced different ways by different people.

Good luck tomorrow. Impressed by Claxon. Is she playing in college anywhere?

#Girlsrule
Riding the Bench

Post by #Girlsrule »

mikepike wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:15 pm One of your fans told me that after introductions. I think I got it right a few times! :lol: That's one of the hardest things about announcing, remembering how to pronounce names you're not familiar with. And how the same name is pronounced different ways by different people.

Good luck tomorrow. Impressed by Claxon. Is she playing in college anywhere?
Yes, mikepike, Claxon is heading to Gannon University (Erie, Pa.) next year to play basketball.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

In approximately 8 hours the beating will commence. So, sneaky pines has a few hours to run his mouth. Then he'll go into hiding after the Lady Cats beat the brakes off of his beloved team.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Is there a live stream for this game?

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:16 am In approximately 8 hours the beating will commence. So, sneaky pines has a few hours to run his mouth. Then he'll go into hiding after the Lady Cats beat the brakes off of his beloved team.
I hope you stick around to post after the Jeeps send to the cats to the kill shelter tonight for good.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:28 am
Gray Cat wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:16 am In approximately 8 hours the beating will commence. So, sneaky pines has a few hours to run his mouth. Then he'll go into hiding after the Lady Cats beat the brakes off of his beloved team.
I hope you stick around to post after the Jeeps send to the cats to the kill shelter tonight for good.
Gray Cat wrote: Honestly this game won't be that close. I was worried originally when SW was in our bracket. But after watching the game replays and getting information from other teams that beat SW the Lady Cats know exactly how to win this game. We'll score a lot and we know how to defend the one good player you have. So, I'll say Lady Cats by double digits and off to the regionals. Let us know on here how you like the changes we made for this game won't you sneaky? :o
Okay. :mrgreen:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Calvin wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:43 am
Gray Cat wrote: Honestly this game won't be that close. I was worried originally when SW was in our bracket. But after watching the game replays and getting information from other teams that beat SW the Lady Cats know exactly how to win this game. We'll score a lot and we know how to defend the one good player you have. So, I'll say Lady Cats by double digits and off to the regionals. Let us know on here how you like the changes we made for this game won't you sneaky? :o
Gray cat done lost all his gray matter up there in the hills of Glooster

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:05 pm
Calvin wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:43 am

Gray cat done lost all his gray matter up there in the hills of Glooster
He tried to delete that post but I had a screenshot LOL.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

I am unbiased opinion for what it matters. I was hoping to see Paint Valley and Trimble, I thought that would be a good game. This one definitely will as well. I do think Trimble playing VC late in the year will only help them in a game like this. Lots of expectations for both teams reading the posts, should be a dandy.
Don't know much about SW to be honest, but I do know Trimble has the talent and experience to win this game.

GoAt 10
JV Team

Post by GoAt 10 »

Live stream??

Whoever said Trimble only needs to worry about Claxton is way wrong! I saw them play this year and 4 different players opened up the scoring going like 7-9 from 3 in the first quarter… claxton obviously the focus, but they’ve got other girls to score.

Return to “Girls Basketball”