SW vs. Trimble - District Finals

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Re: SW vs. Trimble - District Finals

Post by soggybottomtopper »

Hats off to Trimble. Sounds like they played really well. Best of luck in the sweet 16!

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Listen, I do no associate with Swanker, Spanky, or any of the other little rascals. Just out enjoying retirement. Congrats to the Lady Tomcats. Keep the run going in regionals. Great season Lady Jeeps!

Side note, the popcorn was a solid 9.5 out of 10. Well done Piketon PTA.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

jazzfingers888 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:45 pm Listen, I do no associate with Swanker, Spanky, or any of the other little rascals. Just out enjoying retirement. Congrats to the Lady Tomcats. Keep the run going in regionals. Great season Lady Jeeps!

Side note, the popcorn was a solid 9.5 out of 10. Well done Piketon PTA.
Class! Congrats to SW on a great season

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

SW had no answer for #44 Six. If they fronted her, they lobbed it over the top. If they played behind, she moved them down and got the foul. Both teams played very hard.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Athens10 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:56 pm The oxygen mask was great advice! 29 points, almost 20 rebounds?! 😂😂😂😂

I hope you stick around to post after the Jeeps send to the cats to the kill shelter tonight for good.
Gray Cat wrote: Honestly this game won't be that close. I was worried originally when SW was in our bracket. But after watching the game replays and getting information from other teams that beat SW the Lady Cats know exactly how to win this game. We'll score a lot and we know how to defend the one good player you have. So, I'll say Lady Cats by double digits and off to the regionals. Let us know on here how you like the changes we made for this game won't you sneaky? :o
Okay. :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Gray cat done lost all his gray matter up there in the hills of Glooster
[/quote]

He tried to delete that post but I had a screenshot LOL.
[/quote]
Tomcat Queen wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:58 am
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:49 pm Looking forward to the Jeeps beating the brakes off the cats again for the title.
Thats all ancient histroy. My girls will win this one by 10.
[/quote]

The oxygen mask was great advice! 29 points, almost 20 rebounds?! 😂😂😂😂

Mm I think 44 dominated tonight with the rest of the team playing great defense!! Imler guarded Claxton very well!! Eat crow swanker u fed fuel to the fire !!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

My company fuel card is maxed out from all the gas I’ve been putting in the fire 😩

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
#Girlsrule
Riding the Bench

Post by #Girlsrule »

A couple observations from the game:
1. I agree with mikepike, Jeeps didn’t neutralize Six. She dominated in the paint.
2. Trimble out rebounded and won more 50/50 balls, which really hurt the Jeeps too.
3. Imler did play good defense, but her and #11 got away with a lot. Claxon was fouled repeatedly driving to the basketball with zero calls. It was pitiful, but I’d play the same way, especially if I was allowed to. The Jeeps went to the foul line once in the first half and once in the 2nd. Very lopsided in that regard.
4. I thought the officiating crew was horrendous. They missed blatant travels (both teams) and double dribbles.
5. Pretty caddy of an assistant Trimble coach (from another sport) to sit behind Webster’s bench and make comments towards the SW girls.
6. At the end of the day, I think Trimble made better adjustments and worked harder on loose balls. As a result, they won. Congratulations on your district championship and good luck in regionals.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:28 am
Gray Cat wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:16 am In approximately 8 hours the beating will commence. So, sneaky pines has a few hours to run his mouth. Then he'll go into hiding after the Lady Cats beat the brakes off of his beloved team.
I hope you stick around to post after the Jeeps send to the cats to the kill shelter tonight for good.
Yes I'm still here. And as I predicted the Lady Cats beat the brakes off of the Jeeps. Roll out the softball, pitchers and catchers report today in South Webster. :lol:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Gray Cat wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:48 am
Gray Cat wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:16 am In approximately 8 hours the beating will commence. So, sneaky pines has a few hours to run his mouth. Then he'll go into hiding after the Lady Cats beat the brakes off of his beloved team.
Yes I'm still here. And as I predicted the Lady Cats beat the brakes off of the Jeeps. Roll out the softball, pitchers and catchers report today in South Webster. :lol:
Did y’all even schedule us in softball or are you scared of getting the brakes put to the test on the softball field too?

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:23 am

Did y’all even schedule us in softball or are you scared of getting the brakes put to the test on the softball field too?
I realize you have from now till June to talk about softball, but we havre basketball to play. :lol:

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

SW has Baseball and Softball? I assumed they only had Volleyball and Boys and Girls Basketball!

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:32 pm My company fuel card is maxed out from all the gas I’ve been putting in the fire 😩
What happened to this guy? He seems to have disappeared. Oh yeah, he's. prolly over on the softball page since its' softball season for SW now after that brake beating they took from the Lady Cats. :mrgreen:

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

We got our revenge by beating the brakes off of SW. Now I just hope Waterford can win this week so we get to beat the brakes off of them again for a little bit of tie breaking revenge. When we beat them the Lady Cats should be deemed the sole Hocking Champions since they won the 3rd matchup.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Beckster82 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:46 am

SW has Baseball and Softball? I assumed they only had Volleyball and Boys and Girls Basketball!
We have every sport except tennis and football. The soccer team beats the brakes off of everyone almost every year till they play in the regionals against Hiland or some powerhouse D4 school.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

WOW I cannot believe a school like SW has no Football. I like Soccer just no interest at our small school. I know I hate when you have to play these bigger schools. DO the Claxton girls play softball? They all three are great athletes.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:53 pm Oh we’re gonna cheat alright. Better get the oxygen mask ready for y’all’s center. She’s gonna be running her guts out
4C272379-9901-4D5E-B8A9-3F1F271B9013.png

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Gray Cat wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:26 pm We got our revenge by beating the brakes off of SW. Now I just hope Waterford can win this week so we get to beat the brakes off of them again for a little bit of tie breaking revenge. When we beat them the Lady Cats should be deemed the sole Hocking Champions since they won the 3rd matchup.
Careful what you wish for

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:56 pm
Gray Cat wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:26 pm We got our revenge by beating the brakes off of SW. Now I just hope Waterford can win this week so we get to beat the brakes off of them again for a little bit of tie breaking revenge. When we beat them the Lady Cats should be deemed the sole Hocking Champions since they won the 3rd matchup.
Careful what you wish for
Oh I know what I'm "wishing" for. Incidentally SW said the same thing. We saw how that turned out. :D

#Girlsrule
Riding the Bench

Post by #Girlsrule »

Beckster82 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:19 pm WOW I cannot believe a school like SW has no Football. I like Soccer just no interest at our small school. I know I hate when you have to play these bigger schools. DO the Claxton girls play softball? They all three are great athletes.
Two of them play. The third used to play but has endured two elbow surgeries on her right arm.

Lovehoops1
Freshman Team

Post by Lovehoops1 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:56 pm
Beckster82 wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:46 am

We have every sport except tennis and football. The soccer team beats the brakes off of everyone almost every year till they play in the regionals against Hiland or some powerhouse D4 school.
That isn't true you didn't win the SOC this year in soccer. So you are full of it once again. MAYBE your brakes have been beat off 1 to many times

Return to “Girls Basketball”