SW vs. Trimble - District Finals

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

SW vs. Trimble - District Finals

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Looking forward to the Jeeps beating the brakes off the cats again for the title.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Re: SW vs. Trimble - District Finals

Post by Tomcat Queen »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:49 pm Looking forward to the Jeeps beating the brakes off the cats again for the title.
Thats all ancient histroy. My girls will win this one by 10.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Oh we’re gonna cheat alright. Better get the oxygen mask ready for y’all’s center. She’s gonna be running her guts out

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Should be a good one. I’m not betting against Claxson

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:53 pm Oh we’re gonna cheat alright. Better get the oxygen mask ready for y’all’s center. She’s gonna be running her guts out
Bri is the only player they need to concentrate on!! And to say what you did about a kid is real classy! I don’t know who you are but you need to remember these a kids play basketball it’s not the NBA!!!

We don’t need to cheat! If there not afraid of us than why was they scouting us the other night when we beat symmes valley!!

Trust me we will be just fine!!

#Girlsrule
Riding the Bench

Post by #Girlsrule »

Beckster82 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:35 pm
The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:53 pm Oh we’re gonna cheat alright. Better get the oxygen mask ready for y’all’s center. She’s gonna be running her guts out
Bri is the only player they need to concentrate on!! And to say what you did about a kid is real classy! I don’t know who you are but you need to remember these a kids play basketball it’s not the NBA!!!

We don’t need to cheat! If there not afraid of us than why was they scouting us the other night when we beat symmes valley!!

Agreed, no need to comment about high school kids AT ALL… including backhanded comments about the rest of SW’s team. Obviously both teams have earned a place in the district final. And any team worth their salt would scout their opponent. To not do so would be incredibly arrogant. Good luck to both teams. Obviously, I want to see the Jeeps win but I’m a competitor at heart and a champion for female athletes so I want the Trimble girls to bring their “A” game too. Let the chips fall where they may…

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Trimble fans once again made of glass 😂 just letting you know what’s gonna happen. 5 on 4 in transition for 32 minutes. Jeeps win 57-40.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Yea, it's just a "kid" unless they play on a team that beats your team. Then you can say whatever you want about them and think you should get away with it. I don't like Ghost, but I am willing to bet that he didn't send an email to Trimble's AD bad mouthing one of their players. Ring a bell?

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

You surmising that he said anything negative doesn't make it so. Now, when you call a kid a "trouble maker" and accuse him of doing unethical things, that might be going over the line. But that was you, so in your mind that's okay. I didn't see #girlsrule call you out on any of that though. Must be another Glousterite. :o

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:04 pm

Trimble fans once again made of glass 😂 just letting you know what’s gonna happen. 5 on 4 in transition for 32 minutes. Jeeps win 57-40.
The Lady Cats will beat the brakes off of SW this time. You have no answer for our shooters or our inside out game. Plus our backcourt players will easily outrun your players on any transitions. It's called speed, and we have a bunch of it. You may get a few in transition but when the Cats come back down and drain a 3 each time the route will be on. These girls have had revenge on their minds every sense you got lucky the first time we played you. Plus you are on here constantly running your jib. So, hang onto your brakes ole son, they're about to suffer an epic beating. :shock:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Gray Cat wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:48 am

The Lady Cats will beat the brakes off of SW this time. You have no answer for our shooters or our inside out game. Plus our backcourt players will easily outrun your players on any transitions. It's called speed, and we have a bunch of it. You may get a few in transition but when the Cats come back down and drain a 3 each time the route will be on. These girls have had revenge on their minds every sense you got lucky the first time we played you. Plus you are on here constantly running your jib. So, hang onto your brakes ole son, they're about to suffer an epic beating. :shock:
The Pusscats will be stopping at jiffy lube on the way back home to get some new brakes put on. The Jeeps are gonna give you a tune up, but not a good one.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:13 am
Gray Cat wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:48 am

The Pusscats will be stopping at jiffy lube on the way back home to get some new brakes put on. The Jeeps are gonna give you a tune up, but not a good one.
Yea, yea, yea, we'll see. You got lucky the first time around. But our coach has gotten his sheet together recently and that spells doom for girly jeeps. Let the brake beating commence. Can't wait to get on here and see you hide for a week after this one goes down. :lol:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:06 am

Yea, it's just a "kid" unless they play on a team that beats your team. Then you can say whatever you want about them and think you should get away with it. I don't like Ghost, but I am willing to bet that he didn't send an email to Trimble's AD bad mouthing one of their players. Ring a bell?
Attachments
4FFA7E41-68E6-4A97-9BC7-D0D85DA61A45.jpeg

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

I hope this game lives up to the hype on here. I say Swank, Lancer, and Gray Cat play a game of 21 on the court at half. Pure entertainment.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

transplant wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:43 am I hope this game lives up to the hype on here. I say Swank, Lancer, and Gray Cat play a game of 21 on the court at half. Pure entertainment.
It’d be a double dose of brake beating for the TVC fans once again. Swank up 19 to nothing on Gay cat and the ultimate loser, throws the ball off the back board and finishes em off with a 360 oop to my self.
Attachments
11E81210-6AE8-4D94-B27E-8FE018C28241.jpeg

Tom Smyth
Waterboy

Post by Tom Smyth »

The Ghost of Swanker wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:25 pm
transplant wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:43 am I hope this game lives up to the hype on here. I say Swank, Lancer, and Gray Cat play a game of 21 on the court at half. Pure entertainment.
It’d be a double dose of brake beating for the TVC fans once again. Swank up 19 to nothing on Gay cat and the ultimate loser, throws the ball off the back board and finishes em off with a 360 oop to my self.
Any time Trimble loses in anything it's a good day. It also provides for good reading on here about how the other team "got lucky" and how "the refs cheated." :lol:

Appointed
Waterboy

Post by Appointed »

Looking forward to this one. Hoping the jeeps can pull it out.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Appointed wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:40 pm Looking forward to this one. Hoping the jeeps can pull it out.
Wishful thinking. The Lady Cats are fired up about this one. Did someone say, let the brake beating begin? :shock:

Appointed
Waterboy

Post by Appointed »

Gray Cat wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:37 am
Appointed wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:40 pm Looking forward to this one. Hoping the jeeps can pull it out.
Wishful thinking. The Lady Cats are fired up about this one. Did someone say, let the brake beating begin? :shock:
May be wishful thinking.excited for the game. Hoping both teams play clean and healthy so the winner can make a run in regionals.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Appointed wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:45 am
Gray Cat wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:37 am
May be wishful thinking.excited for the game. Hoping both teams play clean and healthy so the winner can make a run in regionals.
Honestly I don't think it will be much of a game with the changes being made. The Lady Cats will roll and move on IMO. Which is good so they can be rested for the regionals.

Return to “Girls Basketball”