Vinton county plays in a better league then Sheridan

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Vinton county plays in a better league then Sheridan

Post by Marauders19 »

Vinton county has the advantage over Sheridan because they play in a tougher league which prepares them for this moment.

vcgrad
All Conference

Re: Vinton county plays in a better league then Sheridan

Post by vcgrad »

I wish that were true--- Sheridan has a god program(up and coming) I hope the Lady vikes win---but I believe this is the end of a 5 year run!!!!

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Marauders19 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:11 pm Vinton county has the advantage over Sheridan because they play in a tougher league which prepares them for this moment.
Yeah Meigs proved that. :lol:

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

Marauder19 needs to get out of the county once in a while. Sheridan, Tri- Valley, and New Lex would finish ahead of every TVC team.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

You will post this, but won't post on who can fill Mallorys shoes next year? SMH. 🤦‍♂️

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Generals 3
Vikings 2

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Post by soggybottomtopper »

Marauders19 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:11 pm Vinton county has the advantage over Sheridan because they play in a tougher league which prepares them for this moment.
I understand where you are coming from in theory, but why wasn't Meigs prepared for Sheridan using that same logic? I mean, giving up 82 in a running clock? Hard for me to believe that Meigs was prepared at all. Perhaps Sheridan deserves more credit for just being that good. Sheridans 3 losses are to D1 state ranked Cincy Mount Notre Dame. DIII state ranked Cincy Purcell Marion and DII state ranked Dresden Tri Valley ( whom Sheridan beat the second time around by 19 ), so Sheridan plays a rough schedule and is prepared. We shall see soon enough.

Marauders19
Freshman Team

Post by Marauders19 »

If you don’t follow the TVs you outsiders would not understand!! We have the top players in southeast Ohio hands down . Mallory Grinstead Hurd Bartoe Zinn. Those are talented players and no other league can touch that .. Vinton vinton County is battle tested because of these names !!! Just like last year they will win by double digits again!!! The Tvc is not your normal league

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

I hope your right!!!!! But I dont see it.... If the Lady Vikes can keep it to 10 or 12 points---we will be lucky.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Marauders19 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm If you don’t follow the TVs you outsiders would not understand!! We have the top players in southeast Ohio hands down . Mallory Grinstead Hurd Bartoe Zinn. Those are talented players and no other league can touch that .. Vinton vinton County is battle tested because of these names !!! Just like last year they will win by double digits again!!! The Tvc is not your normal league
Mallory might be the 6th girl for the Sheridan team

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Vinton County only team left in TVC Ohio

I think the MVL has 6 teams left

MVL is 2 - 0 in tournament play against TVC Ohio so far beating Meigs and Alexander

But the TVC Ohio is stronger than MVL Makes sense to me

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Difficult to beat any Sheridan team.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
PorchDog90
Waterboy

Post by PorchDog90 »

itsme wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:34 pm Vinton County only team left in TVC Ohio

MVL is 2 - 0 in tournament play against TVC Ohio so far beating Meigs and Alexander

TVC Ohio has some really really good players but short on really good teams. The best team ( Vinton ) is still playing. Tourney time anything can happen so good luck to them

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

PorchDog90 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:12 pm
itsme wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:34 pm Vinton County only team left in TVC Ohio

TVC Ohio has some really really good players but short on really good teams. The best team ( Vinton ) is still playing. Tourney time anything can happen so good luck to them
A good player doesn't make a good team and sometimes hurts a team

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

*than

My lord

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Post by soggybottomtopper »

Marauders19 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm If you don’t follow the TVs you outsiders would not understand!! We have the top players in southeast Ohio hands down . Mallory Grinstead Hurd Bartoe Zinn. Those are talented players and no other league can touch that .. Vinton vinton County is battle tested because of these names !!! Just like last year they will win by double digits again!!! The Tvc is not your normal league
Just so there is no misunderstanding, yes, the TVC is a very good league. But, you obviously have no clue as to what the Muskingum Valley is all about. If you don't want to look at the the Sheridan blowout of Meigs, when Meigs played Vinton County close twice. Let's look at the rest of the MVL.
DII State Rank #4 Dresden Tri Valley is the #1 seed playing in the district final Saturday vs. Indian Creek
DII State Rank #7 Thornville Sheridan ( I think you saw them beat the breaks off of Meigs by 47 points ) #1 seed vs. Vinton County Friday
DII #3 Seed New Concord John Glenn playing in the district final vs. #2 seed West Holmes Saturday
That is 3 teams in the district finals in Division II
Duncan Falls Philo had to lose to Tri Valley in the district semis. So it took a MVL Tri Valley to take out another league team
New Lex made a district semi ( they beat Alexander (TVC) by 10. Morgan made a district semi. West Muskingum made a district semi.
7 of the 9 schools in the MVL made it to a district semi final! The MVL is 2 - 0 vs. the TVC and play a 3rd in the TVC on Friday.

I predict that Sheridan and Tri Valley move on to the regional and that John Glenn has a good chance to knock off West Holmes and make it 3 teams out of the MVL to advance to the Sweet 16. All because the MVL is that good. Everyone have safe travels to the venues of your choosing. Be safe.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Thanks for the info on the MVL. That is really impressive, especially in tournament play.
Do you know if Sheridan VC is livestreamed anywhere?

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

As a fan of high school girls basketball, does it get any better than the Sheridan VC match up tonight?
VC won this game last year, but lost 2 key seniors that were starters. Sheridan has everybody back I believe, and I'm sure they have this game circled. VC still has a senior loaded team with tons of experience. Who wins?

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

My heart says VC by 1-- but my head says Sheridan by 10+

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

vcgrad wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:21 am My heart says VC by 1-- but my head says Sheridan by 10+
Appreciate your honesty, and not being afraid to post a prediction here. 😉

Return to “Girls Basketball”