Trimble vs Waterford regional final

Gray Cat
Varsity

Re: Trimble vs Waterford regional final

Post by Gray Cat »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:39 pm This game is going to be awesome. I've been trying to follow both. I loved when Waterfords coach said after their last game that playing Trimble is what they want, and they are who Trimble wants. Should be a great game. I like Trimble in a close one due to their ability to beat you inside or out.
Good luck to both.
Yep, even their coach provided us with bulletin board material. So it's not just the fans. :o

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

lol...pretty ugly Gray....humble much?....your confidence in your team deceives you....your ignorance towards other teams makes you sound like an idiot...and your attitude towards anyone who disagrees with " Trimble is the best at every sport there ever was forever and ever." (LMAO) gives your team bad mojo and looks really bad on Trimble.... sowry feller

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:44 pm
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:39 pm This game is going to be awesome. I've been trying to follow both. I loved when Waterfords coach said after their last game that playing Trimble is what they want, and they are who Trimble wants. Should be a great game. I like Trimble in a close one due to their ability to beat you inside or out.
Good luck to both.
Yep, even their coach provided us with bulletin board material. So it's not just the fans. :o
When is this game, date and time?

TrueFan
JV Team

Post by TrueFan »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:29 pm
Good luck to both.
When is this game, date and time?
Tommorow (3/5) - 7:00pm - Pickerington North HS

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

The way I see it… there’s only two certainties here.

1. Gray Cat was, is, and will always be an idiot.

And

2. This will be a great game.

:mrgreen:

Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

Beckster82 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:50 pm Waterford has a great coach with a great record and Regional and State background. If Trimble comes out and plays like we all know they can they can beat Waterford. We have already beaten them once. I like the fact that the battle is two TVC Hocking Teams who everyone thinks there league is weak. So whoever wins I am sure they will be cheering on to represent the TVC Hocking. Go Cats!!
Nobody considers the TVC in girls basketball weak considering Eastern and Waterford have made several trips to final 4 and each won a state title in the last decade

Greatest 12 in US Open History
MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

TVC Hocking is very underrated.

Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

Good luck Trimble lady's, go make history

Greatest 12 in US Open History
Kmit
Riding the Bench

Post by Kmit »

I have zero interest in which team advances but my belief is the Wildcats with their experience on the big stage will prevail. I guess in a way I might like to see Trimble advance so we could see another TVC team at the state level but I think Waterford has the better chance due to the been there done that factor.
No matter who wins, I'll most likely go and cheer them on.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Good luck to both.
Sure hope you aren't wrong again...
If the Lady Cats lose tonight you will be eating crow til Christmas. :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Codym2584
Waterboy

Post by Codym2584 »

Is anyone aware if there will be a live stream for this game?

physther
Waterboy

Post by physther »

Contrary to popular opinion on this site, most Trimble fans know exactly how good this Waterford team is and has been. Most users who post are not exactly “Trimble fans” (crazy to see how many people get catfished into arguing with them, lol…heck, even O&B got suckered in).
The Trimble Lady Tomcats do have a ton of talent on this team. So does Waterford. Taylor and Suprano start and star for any team I’ve seen over past 4 years. Jones seems to catch fire from deep every time she plays Trimble.
This group of seniors from each team are 4-4 vs each other the last 4 years. Each have won 3 TVC Hocking crowns (2 co-champs and one outright).
To think that these two teams don’t know what the other team’s game plan would be crazy. Waterford will press, press, press and send multiple defenders on #10 to try and wear her down. Coach Close will attempt to move #44out of the paint to clear space for the motion offense and the back door cuts. They will have hands in every passing lane and will pressure the ball.
If you haven’t seen Trimble play over the past 4 years, just pull up one on The internet, game plan will be similar, it’s how we have arrived at this game.

If Trimble handles the press, the game probably goes the way of the first matchup of this season. If not, we’ve seen what can happen there (convincing Waterford win).

But then again, I’m no guru like most of the other posters, so what do I know.

Best of Luck to our Lady Tomcats! Bring home that Regional Championship trophy to GTown! We will be in the streets awaiting your arrival!

Play hard and play for one another.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

physther wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:48 pm Contrary to popular opinion on this site, most Trimble fans know exactly how good this Waterford team is and has been. Most users who post are not exactly “Trimble fans” (crazy to see how many people get catfished into arguing with them, lol…heck, even O&B got suckered in).
The Trimble Lady Tomcats do have a ton of talent on this team. So does Waterford. Taylor and Suprano start and star for any team I’ve seen over past 4 years. Jones seems to catch fire from deep every time she plays Trimble.
This group of seniors from each team are 4-4 vs each other the last 4 years. Each have won 3 TVC Hocking crowns (2 co-champs and one outright).
To think that these two teams don’t know what the other team’s game plan would be crazy. Waterford will press, press, press and send multiple defenders on #10 to try and wear her down. Coach Close will attempt to move #44out of the paint to clear space for the motion offense and the back door cuts. They will have hands in every passing lane and will pressure the ball.
If you haven’t seen Trimble play over the past 4 years, just pull up one on The internet, game plan will be similar, it’s how we have arrived at this game.

If Trimble handles the press, the game probably goes the way of the first matchup of this season. If not, we’ve seen what can happen there (convincing Waterford win).

But then again, I’m no guru like most of the other posters, so what do I know.

Best of Luck to our Lady Tomcats! Bring home that Regional Championship trophy to GTown! We will be in the streets awaiting your arrival!

Play hard and play for one another.
Well said!

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Anybody got a live stream link for this game?
Sorry if that has been answered already.

Normal_A_Ron
Riding the Bench

Post by Normal_A_Ron »

Waterford was pretty limited offensively against Notre Dame and Berne Union, but it didn't matter because their full court press destroyed both teams. I haven't seen Trimble play, but whether or not they can handle the ball and handle the press will be the key, like phsyther said above. If they turn it over 20+ times Waterford will prob win. If they can take care of it and maximize their offensive possessions I like Trimble.
Last edited by Normal_A_Ron on Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:26 pm Anybody got a live stream link for this game?
Sorry if that has been answered already.
https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/pic ... 27ODeFYQ58
$10.99

Go Blue
Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

17 - 14 halftime no talent Waterford leading

bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

Halftime Waterford 17 Trimble 14.

The video is being filmed on Trimble side of gym- hear Trimble complaining about officiating. Have to say it seems to be OK by me- its a physical game and they usually let some bumping and pushing go at this level of tournament.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

bsee12345 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:37 pm Halftime Waterford 17 Trimble 14.

The video is being filmed on Trimble side of gym- hear Trimble complaining about officiating. Have to say it seems to be OK by me- its a physical game and they usually let some bumping and pushing go at this level of tournament.
Refs are terrible.

bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

31-26 Waterford end of 3.

Return to “Girls Basketball”