SEOP

Re: Trimble vs Waterford regional final

Post by rickoshay »

Waterford wins 40-33 Final

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Unbelievable how one sided those refs were. How did they ever get a regional title game? Hard to win when it's 5 against 8. Great season Lady Cats. Congrats Waterford and the ref.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Gray Cat wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:46 pm
bsee12345 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:37 pm Halftime Waterford 17 Trimble 14.

The video is being filmed on Trimble side of gym- hear Trimble complaining about officiating. Have to say it seems to be OK by me- its a physical game and they usually let some bumping and pushing go at this level of tournament.
Refs are terrible.
You had that one ready early to avoid answering whether coaching made that much of a difference, the Trimble girls are underachievers, or if you were just flat wrong about Waterford’s talent.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Gray Cat wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:24 pm Unbelievable how one sided those refs were. How did they ever get a regional title game? Hard to win when it's 5 against 8. Great season Lady Cats. Congrats Waterford and the ref.
Refs coaches Waterford deflated the ball excuses are coming

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Gray Cat wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:24 pm Unbelievable how one sided those refs were. How did they ever get a regional title game? Hard to win when it's 5 against 8. Great season Lady Cats. Congrats Waterford and the ref.
typical Trimble fans blaming the refs.....eat crow and love it!!.....the tears from last night and tonight from Trimble are causing flooding in Glouster already....

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

enigmaax wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:25 pm
bsee12345 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:37 pm Halftime Waterford 17 Trimble 14.

The video is being filmed on Trimble side of gym- hear Trimble complaining about officiating. Have to say it seems to be OK by me- its a physical game and they usually let some bumping and pushing go at this level of tournament.
Refs are terrible.
You had that one ready early to avoid answering whether coaching made that much of a difference, the Trimble girls are underachievers, or if you were just flat wrong about Waterford’s talent.
I have this theory that Gray Cat is not actually a Trimble fan, just someone who decided to make them look bad by posting like that.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

btw...Howie's advice couldn't have been too good

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

My theory is we won't hear from Gray until he announces that softball and baseball at Trimble is gonna win it all this year

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

efarns wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:30 pm

Refs are terrible.
I have this theory that Gray Cat is not actually a Trimble fan, just someone who decided to make them look bad by posting like that.
So that's your answer? The refs were terrible but you saying I'm not a Trimble fan makes it okay? Pretty dumb. But at least you didn't deny that they were terrible. :o

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Good luck Waterford. Go win the state and prove once again how good the TVC is.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:33 am
Buckeye2021 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:24 am
Gray Cat wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:31 am

It's a whole different team they'll be facing this time around. Better coaching and the players are more focused. This is the real Trimble team that had disappeared for a while late in the season. More like the one that beat Waterford in the first match up, but even better with the uptick in coaching.
If lady cats keep Trimble under 40 I like there chances for their 6th reginal title , over 40 to 50 a toss up game over 50 favors Trimble
Well we've scored over 50 in every tournament game so far and I look for more of the same. So I guess the real Lady Cats, Trimble, should have no problem based on your comments.
Yep

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

efarns wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:30 pm

Refs are terrible.
I’ve wondered; that happens a good bit here. But every fan base has that handful of people too, so…

I was curious who the character would call out for the loss, given the previous “facts.” Unfortunately they went the easy route before the game was half over and plenty of real fans also do that.

bsee12345
Varsity

Post by bsee12345 »

Chaw wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:28 pm
typical Trimble fans blaming the refs.....eat crow and love it!!.....the tears from last night and tonight from Trimble are causing flooding in Glouster already....
Watch the replay of the game- the last 4 minutes of the game Trimble is 1 of 9 from the field- is that the refs fault. I did not have a dog in the fight and did care who won-but it was not 8 against 5. I thought Waterford did a good job of anticipating where the Trimble passes were going and got numerous turnovers and tip passes that effected Trimble getting shots. Trimble did this also but I thoughts Waterford was better at anticipating what was going to happen thus Waterford disrupted I would guess what Trimble does well.
Last edited by bsee12345 on Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cowboy22
Riding the Bench

Post by Cowboy22 »

If you haven't learned by now. Neither Trimble nor the Fort have ever lost a game. The refs have always stolen games from them

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

I have seen both teams play twice during districts. After watching Waterford play defense, I am not surprised by the outcome. Waterford plays defense like no one I have ever seen.

Gray Cat and those like him/her…supporting your team and displaying class at the same time isn’t hard to do. Try it some time.

Shoot_It_From_Deep
Freshman Team

Post by Shoot_It_From_Deep »

I’m really sorry GreyCat that your team didn’t win. Was the pressure in the basketball not correct? Was the barometric pressure outside incorrect? Was the temperature inside the gym not correct? Or, maybe, is it possible - somehow - that Waterford is just better? There is a reason that Waterford has now been to the state tournament 6 times now and their best teams had to deal with Africentric and couldn’t get out of the regional (although their 2015-2018 teams that went a combined 108-8 were pretty darn good.
Put some ketchup on that crow and it makes it taste like chicken.
Trimble had a heck of a team and your continued comments makes their fans look like fools.

HillbillyBball24
Waterboy

Post by HillbillyBball24 »

Someone check on Graycat! Forgot they were playing a coach that’s been to the final 4 5 times and a group of senior girls who’s already went. I’m sure it was the refs though

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

No, Gray Cat is all Thimble. He's been like that with every sport and he's not the only one. They never lose, just get cheated or someone got lucky. When they lose they send nasty emails to the administration of the other school. It's the refs fault, the weather, the league, the schedule or "that one player." So they have to be in hiding after getting their brakes beaten off of them two nights in a row. :mrgreen:

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Cowboy22 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:36 pm If you haven't learned by now. Neither Trimble nor the Fort have ever lost a game. The refs have always stolen games from them
Congrats to Waterford!! Jerry and the girls know what it takes in big game situations. Ff loses games all the time just like anyone else, don't know why/how we get brought into the conversation.

Return to “Girls Basketball”