Trimble vs Waterford regional final

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Trimble vs Waterford regional final

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats to Waterford. The results not really a big surprise to me.

Woooooo
Waterboy

Post by Woooooo »

The lady cats program is just on a different level than the toms. This was their best team in years but it just wasnt enough. To be the lady cats youve got to beat the lady cats. WOOOOOO!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Woooooo wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:45 pm The lady cats program is just on a different level than the toms. This was their best team in years but it just wasnt enough. To be the lady cats youve got to beat the lady cats. WOOOOOO!
It’s Waterford’s 6th state appearance in 8 years. Waterford is by far the top girls basketball team in SEO. They known how to win big games. Trimble has come a long way from having to cancel their season a few years ago because of not having enough players

Tigerpride22
Waterboy

Post by Tigerpride22 »

Gray Cat wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:24 pm Unbelievable how one sided those refs were. How did they ever get a regional title game? Hard to win when it's 5 against 8. Great season Lady Cats. Congrats Waterford and the ref.
Go figure that comment is coming from you. The refs were to blame also for you being handed the win against Monroe Central. You are part of the problem with high school sports.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

I see Waterford won the rubber match by beating the brakes off of the Lady wee cats. Did the AD chase the refs off the court again, or was that Gray Cat? He11 they may be one and the same. :mrgreen:

TGIF
Waterboy

Post by TGIF »

Tigerpride22 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:11 pm
Gray Cat wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:24 pm Unbelievable how one sided those refs were. How did they ever get a regional title game? Hard to win when it's 5 against 8. Great season Lady Cats. Congrats Waterford and the ref.
Go figure that comment is coming from you. The refs were to blame also for you being handed the win against Monroe Central. You are part of the problem with high school sports.
Good Point Tigerpride22! I was waiting for "its the refs fault" after the loss to Waterford.
Facts from the Trimble/Monroe Reg Semi game.
Team fouls at one point in the second half, Monroe 9 Trimble 2
Trimble had 26 FT attempts to Monroe 13 attempts.
Not one post from anyone from Monroe stating the refs lost the game.
Congrats to Trimble and Waterford. Every team is a quality team at the Regional level!

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Congratulations Waterford. Good luck this week. Win it all.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

TGIF wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:55 am
Good Point Tigerpride22! I was waiting for "its the refs fault" after the loss to Waterford.
Congrats to Trimble and Waterford. Every team is a quality team at the Regional level!
That's the problem with those Thimble people, they expect to get preferential treatment by the refs so when they don't they cry that they got cheated.

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Calvin wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:58 am

That's the problem with those Thimble people, they expect to get preferential treatment by the refs so when they don't they cry that they got cheated.
Not all of us are that way. Waterford has a very disciplined team with a very good coach who has the experience in getting his team ready for tournaments. The girls at Trimble had a good season and should be very proud.I would love to see Waterford win the state title and I will be cheering them on. They are representing the TVC hocking division.

Go Wildcats...

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Beckster82 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:17 pm
Calvin wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:58 am

Not all of us are that way. Waterford has a very disciplined team with a very good coach who has the experience in getting his team ready for tournaments. The girls at Trimble had a good season and should be very proud.I would love to see Waterford win the state title and I will be cheering them on. They are representing the TVC hocking division.

Go Wildcats...
LOL, not all that way? Come on, cussed players, sent nasty email to opponents AD, your AD chased the refs off the floor, etc, etc... Yea, you people have issues. :o

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!

Return to “Girls Basketball”