Waterford state champs.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Waterford state champs.

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Chaw wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:41 pm Grey cat couldnt resist mentioning his beloved tomkitties....Trimble was one of two of the best in their region...not the state...hence why you don't have a state banner in girls basketball in your gym...nobody ever believed they could've won state except him...most people on here knew that they had to get by Waterford first...you know...that team with two state titles now...but he couldnt resist mentioning the kitties on a post that was congratulating Waterford...classy. ...please someone from Trimble tell him to stop talking about it...makes yall look bad...if that's possible
It's not just him. Most Thimble posters on here are like that in every sport. They say they are the best, but if you beat them you got lucky or you cheated. Every now and again one of them will show some humility, but it's always after they have ran their mouths for awhile until they seem really foolish so they try to redeem themselves. But as soon s the next game, sport or season comes around they're all back at it. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Countrygirl17
Waterboy

Post by Countrygirl17 »

Gray Cat wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:19 am
Countrygirl17 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:59 pm
Gray Cat wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:32 am Congrats from Trimble. This is great for the TVC. It also shows that the Trimble Lady Cats would have won it too if they could have beaten Waterford again. Two best teams in the state in the same league. Is the TVC Hocking becoming the MAC of girls basketball or what? :o
You have got to be kidding me. If the tomcats were the best in the state— they would’ve been at state. Trimble and Waterford aren’t even in the same category anymore. The teams Waterford played and beat were exceptional teams. Did you even watch the two games Waterford played in - or any of the other d4 games. These team that played in the Final Four were the best. I’m pretty sure Fort Loramie and TriVillage aren’t sitting at home saying they are the best in the state after losing in their regionals.
Read much? I never said "the tomcats were the best in the sate." The Lady Cats did beat Waterford though. So, and yes I watched every tourney game Waterford had, I believe Trimble would have won the state IF they had beaten Waterford for the second time in the regional final. Last I checked each person on here is permitted an opinion, so I'm sharing mine. Too bad if it offends you. No safe spaces here on SEOPS so I guess you'll have to stop reading those posts that are offensive to you. SMDH
I love how you’re questioning my ability to read because obviously you can’t read your own post. And I quote
“ Two best teams in the state in the same league.”
I’m no English teacher but that pretty much says that you are saying the Trimble and Waterford are the two best teams in the state. One of them is. And it’s not Trimble.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Countrygirl17 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:01 pm
Gray Cat wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:19 am
Countrygirl17 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:59 pm

You have got to be kidding me. If the tomcats were the best in the state— they would’ve been at state. Trimble and Waterford aren’t even in the same category anymore. The teams Waterford played and beat were exceptional teams. Did you even watch the two games Waterford played in - or any of the other d4 games. These team that played in the Final Four were the best. I’m pretty sure Fort Loramie and TriVillage aren’t sitting at home saying they are the best in the state after losing in their regionals.
Read much? I never said "the tomcats were the best in the sate." The Lady Cats did beat Waterford though. So, and yes I watched every tourney game Waterford had, I believe Trimble would have won the state IF they had beaten Waterford for the second time in the regional final. Last I checked each person on here is permitted an opinion, so I'm sharing mine. Too bad if it offends you. No safe spaces here on SEOPS so I guess you'll have to stop reading those posts that are offensive to you. SMDH
I love how you’re questioning my ability to read because obviously you can’t read your own post. And I quote
“ Two best teams in the state in the same league.”
I’m no English teacher but that pretty much says that you are saying the Trimble and Waterford are the two best teams in the state. One of them is. And it’s not Trimble.
And here is what you originally said about my post: "You have got to be kidding me. If the tomcats were the best in the state..." So, your English teacher must have pointed out your mistake to you because it looks like you're starting to figure it out. Keep practicing and you'll get better at reading, I promise. in he meantime, think about what I wrote. If you need more help, talk to your teacher. I think you'll find that what I actually said is, if Trimble had beaten Waterford in the tourney like they did in the regular season they would have gone on to win the state. Maybe by me writing it again you'll get it this time. ;)

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Trimble beat Waterford once (in 3 tries), so they were a quality team. It does not follow that they were the de facto second best team in the state.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

efarns wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:15 pm Trimble beat Waterford once (in 3 tries), so they were a quality team. It does not follow that they were the de facto second best team in the state.
In my opinion they were. Played them closer than anyone else in the tourney. If those early foul calls wouldn't have gotten them in trouble the game could have been even closer. But we're all allowed to have an opinion so I understand if yours is different. I still think it's cool that two of the best teams in the state, one of them being the best in Waterford, are in the same league. Speaks volumes about the TVC Hocking.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Gray Cat wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:22 pm
efarns wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:15 pm Trimble beat Waterford once (in 3 tries), so they were a quality team. It does not follow that they were the de facto second best team in the state.
In my opinion they were. Played them closer than anyone else in the tourney. If those early foul calls wouldn't have gotten them in trouble the game could have been even closer. But we're all allowed to have an opinion so I understand if yours is different. I still think it's cool that two of the best teams in the state, one of them being the best in Waterford, are in the same league. Speaks volumes about the TVC Hocking.
I can respect that opinion.

Return to “Girls Basketball”