Waterford state champs.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Waterford state champs.

Post by Hoopie74 »

CONGRATULATIONS TO A VERY SCRAPPY TEAM. I was really impressed with the 6'4" Freshman. She got a bunch of rebounds and played very good D. Well done lady wildcats.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Re: Waterford state champs.

Post by a_c_m »

Congratulations to the Waterford Lady Wildcats!

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Congrats to the lady cats on bringing home the 'ship!

Go Blue
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Way to go Waterford!
Another state Championship for the TVC!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Roy Mcavoy
Freshman Team

Post by Roy Mcavoy »

Congratulations

Greatest 12 in US Open History
mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Congratulations Waterford! The best defensive team I have ever seen.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

congrats on a great job

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

💥💥💥

Congrats!

Scrappy ass game!

Kmit
Riding the Bench

Post by Kmit »

Congratulations ladies!

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Waterford on your State Championship.

bball30
Freshman Team

Post by bball30 »

Congrats!!

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Congratulations!! Memories for a lifetime.

RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

Congratulations Waterford! It’s nice to see a school from this area of the state win a state championship!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Pretty cool a girls basketball powerhouse is in Waterford. 6 state appearances in 8 years with 2 state titles

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Congrats from Trimble. This is great for the TVC. It also shows that the Trimble Lady Cats would have won it too if they could have beaten Waterford again. Two best teams in the state in the same league. Is the TVC Hocking becoming the MAC of girls basketball or what? :o

Countrygirl17
Waterboy

Post by Countrygirl17 »

Gray Cat wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:32 am Congrats from Trimble. This is great for the TVC. It also shows that the Trimble Lady Cats would have won it too if they could have beaten Waterford again. Two best teams in the state in the same league. Is the TVC Hocking becoming the MAC of girls basketball or what? :o
You have got to be kidding me. If the tomcats were the best in the state— they would’ve been at state. Trimble and Waterford aren’t even in the same category anymore. The teams Waterford played and beat were exceptional teams. Did you even watch the two games Waterford played in - or any of the other d4 games. These team that played in the Final Four were the best. I’m pretty sure Fort Loramie and TriVillage aren’t sitting at home saying they are the best in the state after losing in their regionals.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Countrygirl17 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:59 pm
Gray Cat wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:32 am Congrats from Trimble. This is great for the TVC. It also shows that the Trimble Lady Cats would have won it too if they could have beaten Waterford again. Two best teams in the state in the same league. Is the TVC Hocking becoming the MAC of girls basketball or what? :o
You have got to be kidding me. If the tomcats were the best in the state— they would’ve been at state. Trimble and Waterford aren’t even in the same category anymore. The teams Waterford played and beat were exceptional teams. Did you even watch the two games Waterford played in - or any of the other d4 games. These team that played in the Final Four were the best. I’m pretty sure Fort Loramie and TriVillage aren’t sitting at home saying they are the best in the state after losing in their regionals.
Read much? I never said "the tomcats were the best in the sate." The Lady Cats did beat Waterford though. So, and yes I watched every tourney game Waterford had, I believe Trimble would have won the state IF they had beaten Waterford for the second time in the regional final. Last I checked each person on here is permitted an opinion, so I'm sharing mine. Too bad if it offends you. No safe spaces here on SEOPS so I guess you'll have to stop reading those posts that are offensive to you. SMDH

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Congratulations to Waterford.

Chaw
Freshman Team

Post by Chaw »

Grey cat couldnt resist mentioning his beloved tomkitties....Trimble was one of two of the best in their region...not the state...hence why you don't have a state banner in girls basketball in your gym...nobody ever believed they could've won state except him...most people on here knew that they had to get by Waterford first...you know...that team with two state titles now...but he couldnt resist mentioning the kitties on a post that was congratulating Waterford...classy. ...please someone from Trimble tell him to stop talking about it...makes yall look bad...if that's possible

Return to “Girls Basketball”