All Conference

Re: Tvc prediction

Post by vcgrad »

Vc is a year or 2 away.......

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Waterford should dominate the Hocking this year and make another run to state, their sophomore center picked up an offer from Dayton last week.

Go Blue
Dman
Waterboy

Post by Dman »

With Truax as headcoach the N-Y Buckeyes will win the TVC Ohio

Guarenteed !!!!!!

Auntyjp
Waterboy

Post by Auntyjp »

Dman wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:30 am With Truax as headcoach the N-Y Buckeyes will win the TVC Ohio

Guarenteed !!!!!!
Lol

galfromohio
Waterboy

Post by galfromohio »

Don't count South Gallia out. They have a solid team as well and only lost 1 senior last year. Their sophomore player also has multiple offers also.

Spiderjon
Freshman Team

Post by Spiderjon »

TVC Hocking

1 Waterford- The Wildcats remain at top. They will take a step back this season after losing 3 seniors from the State Championship team but they do return two starters including 6'2" sophomore center. It may take this group some time to learn who they are but should be ready to make a deep run come tournament time.

Starters- Jones PG (Jr), Sury SG (so)
Hiener FWD (sr), Carney FWD (Sr), Wagner C (so).
Bench- Ryan (Jr), Cline (Jr), Smithberger (so)

2 South Gallia- PG is a Jr-excellent floor general. Sophomore shooting guard can fill it up. I don't know much after that.

3 Fed Hock- may be a year or two away (their best player in their program may be in 8th grade) from challenging for a TVC championship, their Coaches have that program moving in the right direction.

4 Belpre- young, lots of potential. New Coach and young team, they will def get better throughout the season and over the next couple.of years.

5 Southern- ???

6 Trimble- Lost everyone from elite eight team

7 Eastern- ???

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Spiderjon wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:29 pm TVC Hocking

1 Waterford- The Wildcats remain at top. They will take a step back this season after losing 3 seniors from the State Championship team but they do return two starters including 6'2" sophomore center. It may take this group some time to learn who they are but should be ready to make a deep run come tournament time.

2 South Gallia- PG is a Jr-excellent floor general. Sophomore shooting guard can fill it up. I don't know much after that.

3 Fed Hock- may be a year or two away (their best player in their program may be in 8th grade) from challenging for a TVC championship, their Coaches have that program moving in the right direction.

4 Belpre- young, lots of potential. New Coach and young team, they will def get better throughout the season and over the next couple.of years.

5 Southern- ???

7 Eastern- ???
I’m just glad no one is giving the defending TVC Hocking champions, the real Lady Cats, a chance because they have some surprises this year. Doubting a Trimble team usually ends badly. Go Trimble Lady Cats. Show them you have what it takes.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Spiderjon
Freshman Team

Post by Spiderjon »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:22 pm

5 Southern- ???

7 Eastern- ???
I’m just glad no one is giving the defending TVC Hocking champions, the real Lady Cats, a chance because they have some surprises this year. Doubting a Trimble team usually ends badly. Go Trimble Lady Cats. Show them you have what it takes.
Correction- Defending CO-Champs.

Waterford has been outright or Co-Champs 19 of the last 23 seasons, I'd say the Wildcats pretty much own the TVC in girls basketball.

Spiderjon
Freshman Team

Post by Spiderjon »

Waterford 60
Southern 19

South Gallia 75
Belpre 43

Eastern 59
Trimble 34

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Spiderjon wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:27 pm
Tomcat Queen wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:22 pm

5 Southern- ???

7 Eastern- ???
Correction- Defending CO-Champs.

Waterford has been outright or Co-Champs 19 of the last 23 seasons, I'd say the Wildcats pretty much own the TVC in girls basketball.
You’re just lucky Shelly doesn’t coach girls basketball.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
galfromohio
Waterboy

Post by galfromohio »

South Gallia wins tonight defeating Waterford 48-33

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Big win SG

Auntyjp
Waterboy

Post by Auntyjp »

Marauders19 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:45 am Marauders and then who???
I watched the VC-Meigs game. Wow. If you think Meigs will be at the top they need to improve. Don’t quote me but I think they scored 3 points in the 3rd quarter but VC couldn’t score either. If Meigs wins the league the TVC is bad

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

South Gallia will win the Hocking

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Looks like at almost the halfway point, everyone here got this wrong.

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

I’m long out of the loop. Is Horsey still the Athens coach?

thebarlowbandit
All State

Marauders19 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:45 am Marauders and then who???
How is this working out for you?

thebarlowbandit
All State

Vik wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:15 pm I’m long out of the loop. Is Horsey still the Athens coach?
Nope, last I heard he’s in prison.

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:58 pm
Vik wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:15 pm I’m long out of the loop. Is Horsey still the Athens coach?
Nope, last I heard he’s in prison.
?

Return to “Girls Basketball”