Portsmouth West SOC Champs

SiderBlood
All Conference

Portsmouth West SOC Champs

Post by SiderBlood »

The Lady Senators avenged their only loss of the year this evening to the girls of Waverly. Doing so clinched atleast a share of the trophy, a win against Minford will let them stand all alone. This is the first SOC ever for the girls basketball team. This team is extremely fun to watch. Want to congratulate them and the coaching staff, they have the program heading in a great direction. The 8th grade girls capped off an undefeated season tonight as well, so the future is bright.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Portsmouth West SOC Champs

Post by danicalifornia »

I’ve covered them a few times and I don’t think I’ve ever seen/heard a team that communicates as well as they do on defense. Congrats to them on making history, they have been fun to watch for sure.

KCol
Freshman Team

Post by KCol »

They do an excellent job. They have five players who could start for anybody and two others who could start for most teams in each of the three states that make up the Tri-State Area, and yes, the eighth-grade group is loaded. They will be good again next year even with the graduation losses.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

They need to pick up a game against Notre Dame or someone good in preparation.

OldCoach
Waterboy

Post by OldCoach »

Coach Howell has done an excellent job with this group of girls. He has brought out the best of each and every player on the team. I look for them to make a nice tournament run.

Return to “Girls Basketball”