Girls games at valley ?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Girls games at valley ?

Post by biggdowgg »

Does anyone know if you need to buy two tickets to the games at valley tomorrow night ,I know it's not enough time for split section,but wondering if you will need a ticket for each game.

Thanks

Black Panther
SEO

Re: Girls games at valley ?

Post by Black Panther »

biggdowgg wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:49 pm Does anyone know if you need to buy two tickets to the games at valley tomorrow night ,I know it's not enough time for split section,but wondering if you will need a ticket for each game.

Thanks
They may or may not clear the gym, but you will need tickets for both games.And for those that don't know, you have to get the tickets online.No gate/door sales.I think that stinks myself.

"I have a deep affection for the University of Pittsburgh.It is my University.I am proud to be a Pitt man.”-Jock Sutherland
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

biggdowgg wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:49 pm Does anyone know if you need to buy two tickets to the games at valley tomorrow night ,I know it's not enough time for split section,but wondering if you will need a ticket for each game.

Thanks
One ticket covers you for the district semi’s. Do not buy one for each game, one will do.

The district finals will be split sessions.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

danicalifornia wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:48 pm

Thanks
One ticket covers you for the district semi’s. Do not buy one for each game, one will do.

The district finals will be split sessions.

Thank you.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

West leads Minford 35-17 at the break

Minford hung around in both regular season meetings, but the Senators weren’t having any of that tonight

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Halftime

Portsmouth 35
Adena 23

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

End of 3
Portsmouth 49
Adena 25

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Portsmouth 61
Adena 34
Final.

Good showing by our girls especially from Savannah Cantrell, hit 3 straight to start,and ended up with at least 15 or 16.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Adena didn’t get clean look all night, very impressive defense by a team with only 6 players

That’s going to be a fun team to watch over the next few years for the Portsmouth faithful

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

danicalifornia wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:53 pm Adena didn’t get clean look all night, very impressive defense by a team with only 6 players

That’s going to be a fun team to watch over the next few years for the Portsmouth faithful

No seniors on the team and start 3 sophomore and a freshman and one junior.

The junior high team finished their second undefeated season and 2 or 3 of them girls could play big roles as freshmen

Return to “Girls Basketball”