SOC II-2009

Sports_Tracker
Freshman Team

SOC II-2009

Post by Sports_Tracker »

Let's have your thoughts, rumors, ideas, or just your best guess. Remember, this is for fun! :122245

Keegan
Freshman Team

Re: SOC II-2009

Post by Keegan »

Waverly always has to be a contender, but remember that there will be a new leader at the helm for the tigers this year.
Minford lost some quality player this year and will look to build with remaining starters they have.
Burg will be a little shaky on the back line losing some key starting defenders and their goalie. Look for some young players to step in and have some big roles to fill.
West / Nortwest will need some work to be more competitive in the league, but should be returning some young players with a little experience now.

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

always good to think about soccer season. hard to make predictions especially in soccer. never sure who will play. one unexpected player can make a difference. coaching will determine waverlys future. they have a strong base to build upon. minford lost a lot. they have holes to fill. depending how well round pegs fit into squrare holes will determine how they will fare in 09. i look for new boston to have a good squad. they will be young. valley was headed in the right direction in 08. they did some good things on the field with the players they had.

that's the beauty of the 09 season. buzzards return to hinkley, swallows to capustrano and speculation about the soccer season. welcome spring time.

Tigereyez
Riding the Bench

Post by Tigereyez »

Waverly will still be a contender. New coach at the helm will help Waverly. In past years the team would lose continuity late in the season. In past years, seniors would decide not to play their last year of soccer for Murphy: maybe senior retention will be better. Waverly lost only two good defenders last season. We have some young forwards coming back that have varsity experience and are very quick. Midfield will also have experienced players returning. Reserve Team never lost a match, so new recruits coming in for the varsity. My vote will be for Waverly Tigers for SOC II title.

Coach93
Freshman Team

Post by Coach93 »

SOC 2009
1.Waverly
2. Burg
3. Minford
4.Northwest
5. West
I think this is how it will look this year Waverly with a new coach but the team as experince. Burg always good year in and year out . Minford young again but willbe compative Northwest well depeneds on the coaching. West they just need coaching but should be improved because of the kids they have . Just my thoughts :12224

Return to “Soccer”