South Webster vs Eastern Pike

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Re: South Webster vs Eastern Pike

Post by saveTHEnight »

buzzkillington wrote:Hay savethekite you were rong on your prediction
even i make mistakes someimes buzzkill, cant under estimate the beavers though. i have to think this was a let down from them tonight. they will shock someone in tourney, jot it down clowns. anyways, sw seemed to have control all night. i am impressed

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

I am impressed that someone keeps a % possession stat in high school..
Did anyone else get that redcarpet ( beat u to that one) treatment when they played?

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

Redcard wrote:I am impressed that someone keeps a % possession stat in high school..
Did anyone else get that redcarpet ( beat u to that one) treatment when they played?
I too am surprised at the level at statting that was done for this game, particularly that it was against eastern beaver. keeping stats in a cupcake game like that is like watching bowling, its just uncalled for.... anyways, props to the stat guy (keegan i guess) on having too much time on his hands lol. congrats jeeps on another soc title

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

hey safeonflight do u know if the steaksbury kid scored any goals 2day?

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

states were pretty close. assists got a little crazy, may a couple of discrepancies there mostly solid. and no sailsberry did not score tonight.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

States? We talking about an election here?

Red Ridding Hood
Riding the Bench

Post by Red Ridding Hood »

Goodard had two laser shots go in, Denver Rowe had two good goals, Shuan Lockout had one, Kiel Fuller rattled the net blasting one home as well, J-rod Brumes had the best goal I've seen scored all year he's back and looking better than ever. Andrew Stansberry did not score but did a good job anchoring the D.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

a thousand apologies Jolly Pete. *stats*

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Sounds like Kiel Fowler is really having a great year up front. keep it up and I have a feeling he'll be the starting forward at Shawnee university next year rite along side Brady Ruth

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

tonights election was a landslide victory. The rowes and fullers put on their usual show tonight. Goodard played great. Welcome back Brumes, abosolute fire-cracker of a goal. also like to send a big conrats to Landon Sowards for another great shutout on the season. Well done Jeeps!

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

D4hero wrote:Sounds like Kiel Fowler is really having a great year up front. keep it up and I have a feeling he'll be the starting forward at Shawnee university next year rite along side Brady Ruth
hes got a long way to be at SSU with players the caliber of Brady Ruth... not saying its not possible but he needs to put on some weight. having a good season though. cant believe steaksbury didnt score tonight, waiting for him to have a breakout game, but beavers defense shuts down some of thebest in soc1 this year. they pretty much stop everyone except the marty mohre kid from brownston. hes pretty quick with ball at feat

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

saveTHEnight wrote:
D4hero wrote:Sounds like Kiel Fowler is really having a great year up front. keep it up and I have a feeling he'll be the starting forward at Shawnee university next year rite along side Brady Ruth
hes got a long way to be at SSU with players the caliber of Brady Ruth... not saying its not possible but he needs to put on some weight. having a good season though. cant believe steaksbury didnt score tonight, waiting for him to have a breakout game, but beavers defense shuts down some of thebest in soc1 this year. they pretty much stop everyone except the marty mohre kid from brownston. hes pretty quick with ball at feat

I agree he needs to add weight but if he's committed in the weight room like Brady is he has a shot, that kid has gotten really big from what I've see . are any of the Row's getting looked at to play next level? I think Luther Swackhammer could play goalie at the next level he's been really good definitely best in SOC

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

dont know about swanhammer, heard about him. but ssu only recruits guys that bring it in weight room so if this guy can lift the bar hes definitely in line for a full ride. im tellin u if new brownston could get some weights over there that could be a breading ground for ssu athletes. those guys just need swolled up a little. i liked the little rockworth kid, hes got the tenacity of a bramah bull out there

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Why were Eastern ppl screaming "Nacho" all game long?? Am I missing something hear??

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Onemorals they sell nachos in the conceding stand I had them last time put some hot dog sauce on it wow it was good I e even said wow these are good to a buddy looks like the eastern fans caught wind

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE
Riding the Bench

Post by THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE »

foreign exchange student from Chile is why they were yelling that, along with the stellar nachos from the sw concessions. so they were kind of saying that Edwardo (beaver player) was the chili to websters nachos? i dont know kind of sounds a bit off the wall and quite frankly a bit risque.. but what else would u expect from stockdale folk. good game jeeps. brace yourselves for thursday

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE wrote:foreign exchange student from Chile is why they were yelling that, along with the stellar nachos from the sw concessions. so they were kind of saying that Edwardo (beaver player) was the chili to websters nachos? i dont know kind of sounds a bit off the wall and quite frankly a bit risque.. but what else would u expect from stockdale folk. good game jeeps. brace yourselves for thursday
nachos and chili? really? sounds like a fiesta. definitely what you would expect out at hillbilly central. i dont get why keegan isnt on here to talk about the game when he goes and stats the game. he needs to at least try and defend himself on here. he just pops in when he wants to start something? lol who is this clown. anyways, enough con queso talk. do they jeeps have a chance to do anything in the tourney?

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Oh yeah, there's the Fiesta! The Jeeps have a great chance of doing somethin this year in the post season.

pcohio
Varsity

Post by pcohio »

FYI: Eastern's foreign exchange student "Nacho" is from Spain.
The ignorant comments about the Eastern team (hillbillys, beavers, etc.) are not appreciated...these kids have worked their butts off to get better and the game is new to most of them. Your insensitive comments are what is wrong with Southern Ohio Soccer and also this site!

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

pcohio wrote:FYI: Eastern's foreign exchange student "Nacho" is from Spain.
The ignorant comments about the Eastern team (hillbillys, beavers, etc.) are not appreciated...these kids have worked their butts off to get better and the game is new to most of them. Your insensitive comments are what is wrong with Southern Ohio Soccer and also this site!
FYI man, i wasnt talking about beaver eastern. was talking about s.w. and they just laugh it off. and besides i really like beavers they're extremely smart rodents who are the architects of the wetlands. so that wouldnt be an insult. again, im sorry if i offended you but i really do like nachos and thats a sweet name. go tigers :aaaaa6

Return to “Soccer”