Howsie Chadwell hired as Trimble Soccer Coach

Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Howsie Chadwell hired as Trimble Soccer Coach

Post by Rutterkickballer »

Welcome to the Glouster Kickball Community, Coach Chadwell! I will have someone bring the keys to the ole pickle building by the school so you can get started on your workouts. BTW, Phil doesn't know we have kickball. Might want to avoid bringing it up in conversation.

Tower
JV Team

Re: Howsie Chadwell hired as Trimble Soccer Coach

Post by Tower »

I thought I seen his name on basketball site as new basketball coach, is this same person?

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Tower wrote:I thought I seen his name on basketball site as new basketball coach, is this same person?
That there is what isa thinkin. Heed be the JV basketball coach and soccer coach Ima guessin.

tomcat15

Post by tomcat15 »

Good luck to coach chadwell

Tower
JV Team

Post by Tower »

The Dog wrote:
Tower wrote:I thought I seen his name on basketball site as new basketball coach, is this same person?
That there is what isa thinkin. Heed be the JV basketball coach and soccer coach Ima guessin.
Thanks for info, sounds like he is going to be busy. Good luck to him in his upcoming seasons.

SE Ohio
Freshman Team

Post by SE Ohio »

with soccer not being a TVC sport will Trimble compete in the SEOAL along with Athens and Alexander?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Trimble doesn't have a team.

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Trimbles team has existed in the mind of Kickballer for quite some time. I'm sure the upcoming World Cup has emboldened the team in Kickballers mind. I wonder if they play on grass or turf in the Kickballer world? All good people should dream of soccer. Best of luck Kickballer in the upcoming season. If USA showing in World Cup is not stellar Klinsman may be looking for a coaching job...lol. Trimble might remind him of the old home land.

Return to “Soccer”