Freshman Team

Eastern Pikes future

Post by Pringles105 »

What do you think of Eastern's future?

The Punisher
Riding the Bench

Re: Eastern Pikes future

Post by The Punisher »

I believe that the Eagles future is bright. If we keep the interest up, the train will keep a rollin'.

I know quite a few players are working in the offseason...even some that didn't play this year. We'll just have to see how dedicated these players have been when August comes around next year.

The Eagles will be returning nearly all of the team, while also gaining quite a few. Soccer seems to be the great new thing to do at Eastern. With some players returning like Edler, Rogers, Brunner, Montgomery, and Holloway look for a pretty strong attacking squad. Also look at key defensive players such as Bobst, Wheeler, Cisco, Siders, and more.
There are also some great role players including Mcmillan, Lykins, and Osborne. They are all over the field.

This will be a strong group of players. Hopefully they reach their full potential by the time they are all seniors.

I know for a fact this team will be starting out their first official SOC season as a true underdog, but if they manage to play hard they should be able to rack up some wins.

I wish all of the players as well as Coach Holloway and Wheeler the best of luck this season and in all future seasons. Remember guys, NO FEAR!

pcohio
Varsity

Post by pcohio »

I feel that soccer will truly grow and succeed at Eastern because they took the proper steps to build the program. They started at the youth level and built that program as a feeder program to the HS team...
I wish the school and everyone involved in their program the best of luck in moving forward!

socman
Varsity

Post by socman »

Who are the coaches at Eastern?

pcohio
Varsity

Post by pcohio »

Hey SOCMAN!
Are you going to come in and play Futsal in the morning??
7:30-9:00am
I'll bet that kid from Clemson is in town too!!

socman
Varsity

Post by socman »

I keep saying I'm going to make it. ha. I'll make it one of these days.

pcohio
Varsity

Post by pcohio »

We had 15 guys there this morning!

Return to “Soccer”