West vs. New Boston on Oct.13th

Coach93
Freshman Team

West vs. New Boston on Oct.13th

Post by Coach93 »

Just wanted to know if anyone had a comment or two on this first round game at New Boston on Monday . West as not played New Boston yet so it should be a good match . and from what I've heard the WEST are starting to play well!!!!!!! Good luck to both teams on Monday :12224 :12224

Siders_B-Ball23
Waterboy

Re: West vs. New Boston on Oct.13th

Post by Siders_B-Ball23 »

I see west winning by a late goal in the second half. This should be a very good game. Good luck to both teams.

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

I think that New Boston will come out on top of this one.Yes, from what I've heard West has been said to be improving, but I think New Boston will win this game due to them be a more physical team.

westsiders
Waterboy

Post by westsiders »

I,m going with West because like everyone said on here they have got way better

Senators_soccer
Waterboy

Post by Senators_soccer »

thenoose wrote:I think that New Boston will come out on top of this one.Yes, from what I've heard West has been said to be improving, but I think New Boston will win this game due to them be a more physical team.

A more physical team then west?? That has to be sarcasm... And I see us taking it if we keep playing like we have lately..We've really got a lot of momentum built up after losing all season and coming together now...

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

Senators_soccer wrote:
thenoose wrote:I think that New Boston will come out on top of this one.Yes, from what I've heard West has been said to be improving, but I think New Boston will win this game due to them be a more physical team.

A more physical team then west?? That has to be sarcasm... And I see us taking it if we keep playing like we have lately..We've really got a lot of momentum built up after losing all season and coming together now...

Are you really being serious right now??When Minford played West, all West didn't play physical, they played cheap.The thing is that Minford didn't sit there and complain about it either, they just played their game and STEAMROLLED over west.Momentum does play a role in the tourney, but everyone starts out with a 0-0 record.Yours will shortly end at 0-1!! :twisted: ....have a nice day!!

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

Sorry! :( But I see NB coming out on top in this one. The Tigers are really coming together as a team, and I know people say West is too but I don't call getting a foreign exchange student and him scoring five goals by himself coming together plus the NB stadium is one of the hardest places to play.

#1tigerfan
Waterboy

Post by #1tigerfan »

october 13th at new boston its 5 to get in and you can watch for yourself but im putting NB on top west has gotten better and im proud of them but its gonna be a good game, and hard fought and steven russell is a really good player he has one of the best foot around here! Good luck to both teams

Coach93
Freshman Team

Post by Coach93 »

This post was not ment to start bashing West or New Boston it was made to get eveyones input on this game since ethier team as not played each other this season I thought it would be good game to watch not start bashing each other keep the bashing down gee whiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :122247 Good Luck to West and New Boston on Monday night :12224 :12224 :12222

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

When ARE these two teams going to play their SOC game (postponed from 9/25)? I know it has no effects on the standings but it has to be made up. And I thought that a couple of years ago, they said that tournament games can no longer count as an SOC make up game.

CharlieHustle
All Conference

Post by CharlieHustle »

These two teams will actually play the day after their tourney game. Very odd scheldue.....

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

Good, that will work well. They were suppose to play at West. Is it a 5 pm start time?

(Clay and Valley had this same situation about 5-7 years ago. As I recall, they split the two games played just a day or two apart.)

Mr_player
Freshman Team

Post by Mr_player »

I don't understand why everyone is sayin that west is finally comin together. The only thing they're doing different, is giving the ball to an exchange student :? . Other than that, they havent done much.

I'm not trying to put them down, but make a point.
Good luck to both teams

Keegan
Freshman Team

Post by Keegan »

The way that West has been playing the past few games, don't be surprised to have an upset in this one. I see West pulling this game off with a one goal victory

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

New Boston 3 West 2

The Tigers led 2-0 late in the first half. West tallied two goals of their own to tie the game at 2-2 . New Boston puts one in the net the rest of the way which turned out to be the difference in the game scoring. Both New Boston and West fought hard to the end. Great effort by both!

Senators_soccer
Waterboy

That had to be the roughest game I've ever played in my life...I'll give it to new boston they're rough...But nothing we couldn't have kept up with if we would have kept our heads in the game..There were a few things that could have been prevented by the refs. But I guess the better team won..

Coach93
Freshman Team

Post by Coach93 »

Well the New Boston West game will be played next Tuesday Oct.21st @West I was told this from a close source to West not sure what time it will start but it will be played on Oct.21st instead of tonight . Good luck to the N.B. Tigers in there next Tournment game. And Best of Luck to the West Senators Senior's in what ever they may do :12224 :12224 :12224

Senators_soccer
Waterboy

Mr_player wrote:I don't understand why everyone is sayin that west is finally comin together. The only thing they're doing different, is giving the ball to an exchange student :? . Other than that, they havent done much.

I'm not trying to put them down, but make a point.
Good luck to both teams

That's odd considering in the last 3 games we've won somebody besides our exchange student has scored and last night he didn't score at all..But when you have somebody with skill like him it would be hard not to pass him the ball and let him score.

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

tip of the cap to you senators soccer. it was a physical game. best of luck to siders next year.

drrabbit
All State

Post by drrabbit »

Senator Soccer--not to be disagreeable but Kevin scored all ten goals in the last three wins. Six in the 6-3 win over Clay, two in the 2-1 win over St. Joseph and two in the 2-0 win over West Union--unless of course I was told wrong...

I got the St. Joseph scores from the St. Joseph scorebook and your coach gave me the stats for the Clay game. I did ask some of your parents about the West Union game and they said he had both goals. Were they wrong?

I can print a correction.

Return to “Soccer”