Oct. 15-Minford vs. Alexander

thenoose
Freshman Team

Oct. 15-Minford vs. Alexander

Post by thenoose »

Thoughts and comments about how you think this match will fair this evening.

NoHustle
Waterboy

Re: Oct. 15-Minford vs. Alexander

Post by NoHustle »

I see Alexander Handing it to em by atleast 2 goals!! HA HA

straw_hat
Waterboy

Post by straw_hat »

personally i see it as goin to minford by quite a few goals... lol i have watched both teams and i dnt see nething special comin from alexander... but who knows tournament time is a rough time :lol:

weeze1
Waterboy

Post by weeze1 »

I remember back in 02 when Minford had a 1 seed and lost to Alexander @ Minford in the sectional final match 2-1. Alexander then went on and won the district championship. Strange things happen in the tournament, Should be a good one.

Blackout
Waterboy

Post by Blackout »

Minford by a few

maintenanceman
Riding the Bench

Post by maintenanceman »

Weeze...I remember that game as well. I think that year's Alexander team benefited from a more difficult schedule, as well as a very poor seeding and the fact that Minford did not have a true scorer. As well, I think that Alexander team was a better team than the Minford team, they just got a very poor seed (and Minford got a poor draw playing the best team in the sectional final).

If the lights go off during the middle of the game (this happened that year)...I'd watch out for an Alexander win. Barring any electrical problems, I'll say Minford 2-0. Stay focused Falcons!

thenoose
Freshman Team

Post by thenoose »

Minford beat Alexander in their first meeting, but I can guarantee that Minford will come out just as hard now as ever. I know how bad they want to do well in the tournaments and I think this will propel them to another win tonight. Minford wins atleast 3-0.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Minford 6
Alexander 1

Good win for Minford, looking forward to seeing them up in Chillicothe.

basketballfan23
Waterboy

Post by basketballfan23 »

awesome game tonight by the falcons...on both ends offense and defense...keep it goin falcons...hope to see u guys at the VA very soon

basketballfan23
Waterboy

Post by basketballfan23 »

also as a former FALCON soccer player i say minford should make it to districts to take on burg for the third time this season...they split in the regular season but i would like to see this matchup and to see the falcons win this battle...LETS GO FALCONS...BRING HOME A DISTRICT TITLE TO MINFORD...i would also like to see the falcon get past districts and play up north with better competition...GO FALCONS!!!

Return to “Soccer”