Girls Regional Final - Unioto vs. Madeira

SVC Sports Nut
Waterboy

Girls Regional Final - Unioto vs. Madeira

Post by SVC Sports Nut »

Congrats to the Lady Tanks on their Regional Semi win over Warsaw. Now facing the states #1 team.

Can they pull off two upsets in a row ?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Girls Regional Final - Unioto vs. Madeira

Post by danicalifornia »

Can they? Yes. Will they? It's going to take by far their best game of the season to do it.

If they can get recooped from their many bumps and bruises they got last night and not be intimidated(they won't be) they should compete and push Madeira to it's limits. Should be a very interesting game and I think the Lady Shermans pull off their 2nd straight shocker, 2-1 once again in overtime. Their defense is playing so well right now and I think Flautt's confidence in goal should be out of this world right now, put those with a great attack and the Shermans should make their first final four.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Girls Regional Final - Unioto vs. Madeira

Post by danicalifornia »

Madeira 8
Unioto 2

Madeira is ridiculous, no weaknesses at all. Unioto played very hard and didn't let the frustration effect their play, played clean and hard for all 80 minutes, all of the Unioto supporters there should be very proud of how the young ladies handled themselves today. If Madeira loses, I'll be shocked, very talented squad.

Return to “Soccer”