JV Team

SOUTH WEBSTER VS. NEW BOSTON

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Big soc match tonight. predictions and thoughts... :aaaaa25

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Re: SOUTH WEBSTER VS. NEW BOSTON

Post by Bigbadwolf »

both teams are playing pretty well, but i see the jeeps taking this one. 4-1(Mohr).

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE
Riding the Bench

Post by THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE »

depends where the game is at. if its at glenwood i say the tigers take it 2-1. if its at sw then tigers take it 4-2. tigers are a gritty team this year playing with a lot of heart. i can already smell it in the air its gonna be a good one. anyone giving updates?

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE wrote:depends where the game is at. if its at glenwood i say the tigers take it 2-1. if its at sw then tigers take it 4-2. tigers are a gritty team this year playing with a lot of heart. i can already smell it in the air its gonna be a good one. anyone giving updates?
that smell must be your upper lip moosey, because SW is not losing tonight. the tigers are gritty, don't get me wrong, but the webster will be the victor by a 2 goal margin.

tigerSTRIPEZzz
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerSTRIPEZzz »

Both teams are pretty even in my book. South Webster may come out on top but theres no telling. Go Tigerzzz!

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

New Boston can always play a half against a good team. Due to lack of subs it makes it nearly impossible to play full game. If they could get up a goal in first half they might be able to settle in.

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

if new brownston has any more of those mohr's then its a done deal. game over. if not, they lose by 7. i expect a red card in this one if its as rough as years past. just hope nothin too crazy

nbr 4 (minus 4 if no mohr)
webster 1

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

New Boston's keeper is shaky. But SW also not a very good offensive team. I say this plays to a nil-nil draw. Calling for one of the most boring games around the area tonight...

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

This one gets ugly quick. 4-0 SW

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

Cards cards cards. More cards than goals
I still think SW has trouble scoring during regular game flow but with all the fouls come the direct kicks and set pieces giving SW the goals they need to pull out a win 2-1. Mohr is fast and fluid with ball, probably gets one tonight but will prob struggle against this "D"

bunt pirate
Freshman Team

Post by bunt pirate »

mohr is leathal with the ball in his hands thats for sure, too bad in this game the ball has to be at your feet. jeeps are all over glenwood in this one. and i hope they dont start fighting like they do every other time they get spanked. go jeeps, win this one for all us who are tired of the cheap shots and class-less play

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE
Riding the Bench

Post by THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE »

so i take it this game is at glenwood? yep game over, im sick of people saying new boston is dirty. its not dirty just hard play. they play with heart and leave it all out on the field

Wholly_Shnikeys
Riding the Bench

Post by Wholly_Shnikeys »

yea sure guys sure.. listen, this will be a blowout.. no doubt about it. new boston will be launching so many balls over the stadium walls tonight that it will delay their school building another few wks lololol.... on a serious note, i think its pretty bad that theyve been asking the soccer team to help finish some stuff with the school to save money (thats what ive heard)??? but nonetheless the scotty pottys all around new boston are really starting to cause an uproar in my neihborhood so id wish they would get the plumming done.. thanks and goodnite

jeeps - as many as they want
new boston- 0 (shots)

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

first off. redcards a joke. now moving on to things of importance... GHS will play inspired no doubt tonight, the grounds crew might have even left the grass higher on the outside to slow down the flank play. it doesn't matter though, the Jeeps will bring this one home.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Glenwood Stadium is a very tough place to play. i see the Tigers giving the Jeeps a run for the money tonight. score 3-2, can't pick a winner. toooo close.

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:Glenwood Stadium is a very tough place to play. i see the Tigers giving the Jeeps a run for the money tonight. score 3-2, can't pick a winner. toooo close.
YEA I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, SUCH A TOUGH ATMOSPHERE TO PLAY A HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER GAME... not! are you kidding me? kind of a stretch to call it a tough atmosphere to play in when the players parents dont even come! they arent any good, and they will get dominated tonight. they can grow the grass two feet high it doesnt really amount to anything more than a bush hog on the field after the game. score wont change. so i guess for those of you wasting your time tonight heading to this one good luck finding a seat with all the crazy NEW BROWNSTON fans. get a grip. i hope both teams lose. the jeeps are a joke too. :aaaaa75 :aaaaa1

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

jazzhands88 wrote:first off. redcards a joke. now moving on to things of importance... GHS will play inspired no doubt tonight, the grounds crew might have even left the grass higher on the outside to slow down the flank play. it doesn't matter though, the Jeeps will bring this one home.
according to wikipedia here is the definition of jazz hands:
Jazz hands in performance dance is the extension of a performer's hands with palms toward the audience and fingers splayed. It is commonly associated with especially exuberant types of performance such as musicals, cheerleading, show choir, revue, and especially jazz dance shows.[citation needed] In cheerleading, the position with arms outstretched and fingers wiggling up and down is sometimes referred to as spirit fingers[citation needed] or magic fingers.[citation needed] Depending on the performance venue, both gestures can be associated with campiness.
so now that we have established jazzhands as nothing more than a cheerleader or lover of musicals, I'll keep my prediction 2-1 in favor of the jeeps

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

ahh man. is redcard whining again. typical redcard. i wish he would sit out for two games. hehe

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

its official folks. redcard is the new swanker pine. not at all a good thing. booooo to red card. joke is a good description.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Redcard. What on earth are you talking about?? This is a soccer thread and you're talking about Wikipedia. Weird... Anyways do we have a scOre on this??

Return to “Soccer”