Peebles vs. Worthington Christian -- REGIONAL SEMI

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Peebles vs. Worthington Christian -- REGIONAL SEMI

Post by saveTHEnight »

Who ya got in this one seops nation??? Like I stated in the previous thread (peebles/Alexander) peebles the favorite in this one. Juggernaut for sure. Haven't lost yet. Some fans at Jackson high school today calling them a "team of destiny." I predict they ride this gravy train to a state championship. 19-0 or 1-0 this team gets it done. Also impressive to hear the high praise from Alexander fans today. Everyone shocked at the level of play of the Indians. Worthington in for a rude awakening. A sneak attack from the Indians (no pun intended). Good luck.

soccerfanatic
Freshman Team

Re: Peebles vs. Worthington Christian -- REGIONAL SEMI

Post by soccerfanatic »

I'm assuming that post is sarcastic... Worthington Christian will win by a wide margin. Congrats on winning districts Peebles, but that game with Alexander was a contest to see which team got the honor of getting their butts handed to them by the eventual state champions.

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

as much as i hate to say it the indians are gonna get taken straight to pound town

it'll end up bein 8-0 worthington, maybe even 19-0

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

Vegas has WC by 5 goals.
I'll take WC as well and I don't think Peebles will cover the spread.
However, good luck Indians. I hope you prove me wrong

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

I have to agree with you guys. Peebles will win this one.

EHSoccer
Riding the Bench

Post by EHSoccer »

Worthington is good. You don't make the final 4 for 10 straight years without being very good... having said that this isn't one of their stronger teams and I do not expect them to win state this year. Peebles will certainly have their hands full though.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

soccerfanatic wrote:I'm assuming that post is sarcastic... Worthington Christian will win by a wide margin. Congrats on winning districts Peebles, but that game with Alexander was a contest to see which team got the honor of getting their butts handed to them by the eventual state champions.
As long as we win the district title I'll take that any day of the week.

soccerfanatic
Freshman Team

Post by soccerfanatic »

My first post wasn't to slight Peebles winning districts. An honest congrats to them. Whether it's DII or DIII (Warren is in the same situation this year in DII), regional semis are typically as far as we go when we have to face the best out of Columbus. Winning districts is an awesome moment for a program, no one can ever take that away from you. It should be fun for any team coming out of districts knowing that they can just have fun in the next game and be as competitive as they can. It will be Peebles' last game, but that's ok. They've had a great season.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

soccerfanatic wrote:My first post wasn't to slight Peebles winning districts. An honest congrats to them. Whether it's DII or DIII (Warren is in the same situation this year in DII), regional semis are typically as far as we go when we have to face the best out of Columbus. Winning districts is an awesome moment for a program, no one can ever take that away from you. It should be fun for any team coming out of districts knowing that they can just have fun in the next game and be as competitive as they can. It will be Peebles' last game, but that's ok. They've had a great season.

I hope Peebles pulls off the upset, the game has not even been played and it sounds like most are saying Peeblesmwill,lose you should want to see them win they are representing southern Ohio. You should pull for other southeast teams when your team is knocked out. Not say well its been a great season for you and write them off like they don't stand a chance. Anyone can be beaten on any given day in any sport. Good luck Peebles hope you win.

goodsoccer8
Waterboy

Post by goodsoccer8 »

5-0 WC due to Peebles playing the worst schedule I've ever seen.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

goodsoccer8 wrote:5-0 WC due to Peebles playing the worst schedule I've ever seen.
You must not get out much then. Peebles just beat a team that was supposed to have an elite schedule. I wouldn't be suprised to see the Indians lose by 5 to a team as good as Worthington but there are plenty of teams in the southeast with a schedule as weak or weaker than ours.

Waterboy

Post by 817 »

Good luck Peebles

GaryGroundhawg
Riding the Bench

Post by GaryGroundhawg »

Good point Peebles just faced the toughest team they played all year, and won in double overtime. District champs only southeast team to win a DIII title this year, the other two southeast district champs are from the east district. Peebles keeper is pretty tough and will keep them in this game. Better bring some track shoes to chase the ball.

vballsoccer178
JV Team

Post by vballsoccer178 »

Good luck Peebles!

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Districts are in the dust, now on to Regionals. At this time in the tourney, anything can happen. Upsets can come out of no where like a bolt of lightning! With that being said....

WC- 8
Pebbles- 0

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

I hope Pebbles puts the BAM-BAM on Worthington! Pryor and Crothers work great together and can do some damage to the WC defense. 2-1 Peebles.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Great season Peebles. Would love for you all to win but this team is LEGIT! 6-1 WC

basketballhoopstar
Waterboy

Post by basketballhoopstar »

Like someone said it is tourney time, anything can happen! We have nothing to lose but they do! This entire team has the heart and the talent to make history which they have proven! I am proud of this team and their coaches! GO INDIANS!

alexandersoccer
Waterboy

Post by alexandersoccer »

Good luck peebles and congrats on good hard fought game saturday! predictions: wc 4-0 with a solid D to predictable to defend the long switched ball and let your two up top run it down!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

WC will win, but a couple of SE teams have pushed them before so it wouldn't be surprising to see this be a close game. I'll say 4-0 though. Good luck to the Indians.

Return to “Soccer”