South Webster VS Valley (BATTLE FOR THE CROWN)

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

South Webster VS Valley (BATTLE FOR THE CROWN)

Post by realfutbol »

Boys and Girls...why are we not talking about this game tomorrow night on the turf??? This one is for all the marbles...Will the Jeeps win their 700th SOC title in a row. (might be fudging on the numbers some) or will the Valley Indians steal that chance and take a share of the conference title??? It is always tough going into Valley Stadium on the turf under the lights and come out with a victory...I see this one going either way and it's a toss up for me. I give Valley slight edge on turf with Romonello's speed up front. 4-3 Indians all goals by Romonello and Bevins.

juanmorales
JV Team

Re: South Webster VS Valley (BATTLE FOR THE CROWN)

Post by juanmorales »

No respect b/t these two teams. Typical valley thinks they are better than everyone, yet never really accomplishing much. SW is used to winning so you'd think SW has the edge here even on the road. I like Valley 5-2. All goals by Romenzellow and Zibbermaman. Go WINdians!

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH realTREE and janeMARBLES! Jeeps will own this game. They allowed some horrible goals the first time around but I don't see them doing that again. Jeeps by as many as they want!

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

Post by realfutbol »

Wait a minute...getting jazzy with it...don't you have musical practice to get to??? the Romo train couldn't be stopped the first go around and it will keep chugging through that back line tonight...the jeeps might score as many as they want, but the romo train will be there to answer...

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

Hard to find time with all thats going on these days... but as for this one... the jeeps roll right along to another championship. For the Jeeps i think the nasty boys will be biznass as usual and for the indians they get on the board with a couple of bruiser goals for the Romantulla. Even though Keagan (whos been shy on here as of late) keeps trying to tell me that Valley is the better team here, i still dont see it. Jeeps def the favorite once again, but who knows... the before mentioned man himself...Keagan... could know something that we dont. More importantly, whats the flavor of the month at the indian concession stand tonight? Hopefully better than last time, I think the hot dog they gave me was meant to go across the road to one of the inmates! Extremely awful... good luck, vanilla faces...

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

LISTEN... realFOOTBALLBAT. Romo may have been the gravy train with biscuit wheels in the first match, but THAT DOG WON'T HUNT this time around. The only way the Valley Indians are bringing home a crown tonight is if they go get a kids meal at Burger King after the game. Keagan may have seen some things from Indian training sessions but it makes no difference in the result of the game.

Jeeps- xxxxx
Indians- o

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Post by Bigbadwolf »

Game time changed from 6pm to 7pm. I'll keep everyone posted if anything else changes.

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

Post by realfutbol »

Jazzy...come on let me quote one of my best buds Black red or Dead favorite country artist...Kenny Rogers:
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run

The Jeeps back line isn't going to hold'em and they sure don't know how to run back and stop the Romo Train...Just wait and see tonight!!!
The Battle cry of SOC will be echoing from the Valley Faithful!!!

THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE
Riding the Bench

Post by THE_MOOSE_IS_LOOSE »

Kenny Rogers? Really???? Wow. RealPANSY nice quote! Even though talking about you I'd definitely go with more of a Kenny G line! Listen, I'm gonna put it real nicely for all to hear: Keagan, redcard, realDumby, Carlton, and any other jabronis that want to listen... The jeeps are gonna pistol whip the tribe tonight. That's final. Anyone who disagrees can meet me at the press box cuz ill be DISHIN out stone cold stunners with a side of flying elbows for everyone's pleasure! Come on out to a straight snooze fest! #HAT-TRICK-CITY

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

Post by realfutbol »

You better get your moose in the barn before it gets scalped. The jeeps haven't ran away from anyone this year. Did u see the new brownstown score...ouch. This ones going to be closer then you all think.

Wholly_Shnikeys
Riding the Bench

Post by Wholly_Shnikeys »

Updates anyone???

thedeasel84
Waterboy

Post by thedeasel84 »

South webster with a complete Rumpke trash clean up of the Indians. I was on the sideline & heard blowmanello complaining the whole game. Heck, the whole valley soccer mom section was complaining the whole game. Webster had complete control of this game after the first five minutes & win 3-1. In the words of realfutbol: Jeeps roll on to win their 700th consecutive SOC championship. I Only want to know one thing though, who told I was a Kenny Rodgers fan?! I would say I'm more of a george strait fan first but good try realfutbol.... we're still friends though!

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Good win for the jeeps but the parents in the stands were the real show tonight. It's always fun when parents argue like 5 year olds to take all the attention away from the kids. Nice work guys!

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

Wow what a game. Jeeps take a rowdy one 3-1 just as I predicted pre game. The parents and all the extracurricular going on during the game was a sight to witness. But lets be honest, the refs were the real show tonight. Man did they really stink up the field turf or what? Heard one guy was filled up on too many ham salad sandwiches from the briarpatch and the other one just forgot he was actually a official altogether! The concessions weren't too bad but I didn't manage to serve up the valley faithful a nice toasty brat with a super side of CROW! All in all too much to handle were the jeeps on this night.

I'll leave everyone with a great quote from my boy Kenny Rogers (not kenny g... I played clarinet) that really speaks of the implosion by the zebras in this titanic struggle...

"There has to be chemistry in a duet, but if you go beyond the point of friendship and attraction, you lose something."

Wasn't much friendship or attraction, and better yet the chemistry was non existent, but they definitely lost something...respect.

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

Forgot to mention the play of the game tonight... the classy read between the lines gesture that Romanchello dished out to the jeep fairhful. I'll give him a 7.9 for the dismount! Also... Glad to see Keagan in the stands for this one. Long time no see buddy.

Redcard
Freshman Team

Post by Redcard »

Good game tonight. jeeps were the better team. Not sure they had it wrapped up after 5 minutes as someone previously posted. Jeeps went down early and took a while to come back to lead at half. They did control possession and ball winning. Great show by 2 of the areas top goal scorers

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

I don't know why SW ppl give Romanello so much crap. He was nice enough to score a goal for the Jeepies! Yea thought the refs cost Valley the game. Let's hope the WINdians can win out and get ready for a tourney run!

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Sure sounds like a fun one. Congrats to the jeeps on their 700 SOC. Hard to imagine the chief didn't agree with the refs. Perhaps his gesture was an Indian sign meaning "peace"?

GoCats
Riding the Bench

Post by GoCats »

Not surprised Keagan was there, actually more suprized he found his way to Valley for the game. Not the brightest bulb. As usual SW plays an away game and they think the referees are horrible. You can't always have home cookin maybe they can start bringing the referees with them on the bus. Most certainly a peace sign.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Comments:

D140hero, welcome back, long time no post.
RedCardiacARREST, you don't know what you're talking about. AKA you're an idiot.
ShaveTHEnips, good synopsis of the game.
JohnMorgan, Romaneller had a good finish for the Jeeps indeed.
Rxxxbuttfan, sounds like you need to hit the "peace pipe" again bro.
GoatCats, not sure I smell what you're cooking.
Keagan, good to see you as well in the stands.

Return to “Soccer”