SW Jeeps vs. Clay Panthers

jazzfingers888
JV Team

SW Jeeps vs. Clay Panthers

Post by jazzfingers888 »

The Jeeps are coming off a tough non-conference loss and will be hungry for a win.Thoughts on Tuesday's match? :mrgreen:

Bigbadwolf
Freshman Team

Re: SW Jeeps vs. Clay Panthers

Post by Bigbadwolf »

South Webster did play well against Waverly and almost came out with the win. I was back to my usual duties of last year and was able to make the match. I see the Jeeps winning this one with a statement.

SW- 5
Clay- 1

GaryGroundhawg
Riding the Bench

Post by GaryGroundhawg »

It's hard to get a win out there in Jeep country. I think Jeeps will take Labor Day off and be off there game.

Clay 3
Jeeps 2

saveTHEnight
Freshman Team

Post by saveTHEnight »

I also predict sw takes a step back in their quest for another SOC title on the proverbial Labor Day hangover effect (too many burgers and brats). They will only win by 3 so that won't be much help to the goal differential they'll need to tally up to keep pace with the Glenwood Tigers.

Sw 7
Clay 4

Hopefully I'll get off work early to catch this one. I'll have a full stat analysis to give the soc diehard a look into team strengths, weaknesses, and tendencies. Good luck to both squads.

Goal differential update (post game)

Sw: +5
Glenwood: +more than 5

Red Ridding Hood
Riding the Bench

Post by Red Ridding Hood »

S T N: I wouldn't sell Lynchburg Clay short in this one the Mustangs has been putting up some impressive stats. I do however think that Cyle Fuller is going to have a break out game come Tuesday. Any new news on the exchange students time frame of getting to play? Last I heard he'll be full go by sept 16th, would be good to get a 6'6" guy up front for a target. South Webster wins 7 -3.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Red Roofing Hoods, it's Portsmouth Clay, not Lynchburg, and Kale Fuller (not Cyle) graduated last year. Dever his bigger little brother is the senior captain. Haven't heard word on whether the 6'6" transfer (not exchange student) will be eligible. He would be a major asset to the team only problem is, he's use to tackling with pads and a helmet on. My predi???

Jeeps win by lion's share

Wholly_Shnikeys
Riding the Bench

Post by Wholly_Shnikeys »

Yea the transfer (I think his name is Carmichael, but may have been Carl or Michael lol bad cell service when buddy told me) will be ready to go at some point but not sure as to when. Jeeps make be saving him for a sneak attack down the stretch. As for this game, the last post was correct it is rosemount clay not Lynchburg clay. Jeeps will be lookin for the fuller brothers to get the party started early and drown out the panthers hopes. Clay will need to test the keeper Cordell of the jeeps early and often as his size isn't great for guy in the pipes. Jeeps have shown inconsistent play this year. What team will show up? Defense has been the cause to this mystery for sw. The gang of defenders led by Lockert and Dutale will need to pack a lunch cuz this just in there's another Curley lurking in the shadows for clay. Good luck

Jeeps 2
Rosemount 3

Red Ridding Hood
Riding the Bench

Post by Red Ridding Hood »

I didn't read topic very well, anyway it hinges on Dever's break out game. Panthers will have trouble slowing the attack of Zimmemmurman. Klaten has put up some high scoring games vs the panthers he might pull out another hat. Jeeps keeper has plenty of size and athletic. Duiteal and Lockert will have to play shut down. Jeeps win 5-0

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

Post by realfutbol »

I think that the Jeeps come out slow looking ahead to their big non-conference rival the wheelersburg pirates...I think last year the pirates ran all over the field during and after the game...rubbing in the domination the jeeps had over them in years past...the jeeps might be looking for redemption on home turf, and might not think to much of the panthers and fall behind early in this one. It won't be until the second half when the jeeps realize they are playing tuesday's game and not thursday's. Before they start to open it up on the panthers....4-2 Jeeps.

bunt pirate
Freshman Team

Post by bunt pirate »

Don't matter if they look ahead to THE BURG or not they ain't gonna win either game. Season changing week for jeeps in a negative way. Pirates build on last years domination after jeeps fall to panthers.

Clay 2
Jeeps 1

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

hahahaha this is unbelievable. Clay doesnt stand a chance. The Zimman kid is the real deal. Hes best player on field for Bloom. This game gets ugly with Zimman scoring all the goals in a 6-0 route of the Clay Kittens

Don KeyPunch
Riding the Bench

Post by Don KeyPunch »

JuanMorales wrote:hahahaha this is unbelievable. Clay doesnt stand a chance. The Zimman kid is the real deal. Hes best player on field for Bloom. This game gets ugly with Zimman scoring all the goals in a 6-0 route of the Clay Kittens
In honor of the first college football Saturday of the year... NOT SO FAST JorgeMolasses!! Zimmaman may score his share but the jeeps will still have trouble in this one. I think this one ends in a draw with the jeeps overlooking clay, butt pirates previously mentioned burg squad, and who ever else is slated on the schedule. I'm telling you, they're scared of Glenwood. And Glenwood knows it. Good luck jeeps we will be waiting! Just cause you've been to walmart doesn't mean you know what we're about. We'll be dishin out more goals than hickies sliders come September 17th at the coliseum. See you there jeepers creepers :lol:

Prediction on this one

Jeeps 4
Clay 4

D4hero
Freshman Team

Post by D4hero »

Absolutely cannot believe some of the predictions for this one. Dever is due for a big game and Kyle Kayton is a scoring and dancing machine for the Jeeps. Ill be real surprised if this one is even close

Panthers 4
Webster 2

realfutbol
Riding the Bench

Post by realfutbol »

Who does Clay have...we hear all this stuff about who the Jeeps have Kyle Fuller, Kayton, Zimmer, and Some Senior who I never heard of. Who Does Clay have to bring something to the table???

Tripleplay
Freshman Team

Post by Tripleplay »

Jeeps only senior is Denver Fuller. His brother, Kyle Fuller graduated last spring. Kyle Keaton is the junior forward, there is not a Kayton on the team. Trevor Coriell is the goalie. Drew Dutiel is the correct way to spell his name. With not many people knowing the kids names, I don't have much faith in these predictions. I'll predict a 4-2 win for the jeeps.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Yea I wouldn't trust a soccer prediction from a guy named Tripleplay, unless there is something to do with a triple play in soccer now. No way Rosemount scores 2 goals. The defense lead by the Loghart kid is unbeatable

GaryGroundhawg
Riding the Bench

Post by GaryGroundhawg »

Everyone knows you get homered out there in Webster, but give Clay some credit I'm sticking with my prediction 3-2. All day long.

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Post by jazzfingers888 »

realfutbol wrote:Who does Clay have...we hear all this stuff about who the Jeeps have Kyle Fuller, Kayton, Zimmer, and Some Senior who I never heard of. Who Does Clay have to bring something to the table???
Clay will look for Pelfry to move the ball and score. Jeeps will have to key in on him to win.

juanmorales
JV Team

Post by juanmorales »

Yea jizz hands just be quiet. Clay doesn't have a pelfry...they have Curly's. And it doesn't matter bc SW will pounce Clay

Lewisville Slugger
Waterboy

Post by Lewisville Slugger »

Wow. This thread has REALLY gotten out of hand. Haha. I predict:

SW-3
Clay-1

Return to “Soccer”