Any Co-ed teams looking for games?

CoachClaytor
Freshman Team

Any Co-ed teams looking for games?

Post by CoachClaytor »

Western Latham is in the first year of having a soccer program and looking at add a few Co-ed games if anyone needs any. Please let me know.

Thank You

CoachClaytor
Freshman Team

Re: Any Co-ed teams looking for games?

Post by CoachClaytor »

We would also be fine playing some JV boys teams. Our make up is roughly have boys and half girls at this time. We have I think 3 game scheduled and would like to get 3 to 4 more if possible for this first season.

Soccerfan1
Freshman Team

Post by Soccerfan1 »

If traveling is not an issue, you could look at playing some East District schools....

Caldwell is co-ed
Monroe Central is co-ed
Sheridan is not co-ed but their programs are in their 2nd year and might be a good team to play

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

New lex is in their first season and playing a mostly jv schedule. Could reach out to them. Coaches name is Barry Harvey. Tried to get an email for you but the school website doesn't show it.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

I reached out to him on twitter. He'll probably be like who the heck is this dude, but I grew up in the NL district and am so happy they have a program now. So maybe he'll see it

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

CoachClaytor wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:20 pm Western Latham is in the first year of having a soccer program and looking at add a few Co-ed games if anyone needs any. Please let me know.

Thank You
barry.harvey@nlpanthers.org. he sent this to me.

Return to “Soccer”