2019 Southeast District (Girls) -- Official Seeding/Brackets (Div II & III) Updates and Scores Thread

Falcon01
S

Re: 2019 Southeast District (Girls) -- Official Seeding/Brackets (Div II & III) Updates and Scores Thread

Post by Falcon01 »

ndc soccer wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:53 pm
Falcon01 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:57 pm I don't usually post anything that would be something to argue about... but I'm gonna just admit I've enjoyed the crickets on the board the last week.

Reading chilli and unioto coaches talking about injuries when fu is without 2 of their top 4 players for the season.

Now fu gets the central district monster in granville.
When did I say anything about injuries?
I didn't finish my thought, but I gladly will. Chilli and unioto coaches talking about injuries, while fu down 2 of it's best 4, or physical play being a difference, when we are in the SE district, where physical play has been what the district has always been known for... Being physical while also being skilled is a great asset.

ndc soccer
Freshman Team

Re: 2019 Southeast District (Girls) -- Official Seeding/Brackets (Div II & III) Updates and Scores Thread

Post by ndc soccer »

I’ll ask my question again tho, when did I say anything about injuries? I’m the Chillicothe coach and I’ve never said anything about injuries?

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

ndc soccer wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:05 pm I’ll ask my question again tho, when did I say anything about injuries? I’m the Chillicothe coach and I’ve never said anything about injuries?
Like I said, I didnt finish my original thought. I rushed my post. Want me to split it up?

ndc soccer
Freshman Team

Post by ndc soccer »

I don’t honestly care. I just haven’t used injuries as an excuse all season since we’ve only had 1 (a concussion in our 3rd game). So I find it funny you said I mentioned injuries.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Bro... lol.

I literally said I didnt finish my thought. Let me fix it for you.

Unioto wanted to talk about all the injuries: fu had those too
Chilli wanted to talk about physical play: it's the SE district, its physical in every sport. It's a reputation, and I played in the SE district the year after we were moved from central, its definitely a completely different style.

It was my fault for initially not posting my whole thought, and breaking it down. I shouldn't watch football and post at the same time.

Also I already knew you were the chilli coach. The posts about the league games and having to play everyone twice, gave it away for me. Keep working that... having to playing CH 3 times in one season is gross for everyone.

ndc soccer
Freshman Team

Post by ndc soccer »

It wasn't complaint about the physical play, it just disrupted our build up and we didn't adjust. I was okay with it. It worked lol

It's just as a staff we have taken a lot of pride in keeping our players healthy and injury free so we have our best players on the field when the games matter the most. So a little sensitive on the subject, but its all good now. No worries.

The league is frustrating. I fear the league isn't getting better anytime soon. We have 14 Freshman this year and some real talent coming up in the younger ranks so the fear is real lol The CH coach is trying though. His team is young and he's trying to build them up. A lot of people would pass on a job like that.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

ndc soccer wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:37 pm It wasn't complaint about the physical play, it just disrupted our build up and we didn't adjust. I was okay with it. It worked lol

It's just as a staff we have taken a lot of pride in keeping our players healthy and injury free so we have our best players on the field when the games matter the most. So a little sensitive on the subject, but its all good now. No worries.

The league is frustrating. I fear the league isn't getting better anytime soon. We have 14 Freshman this year and some real talent coming up in the younger ranks so the fear is real lol The CH coach is trying though. His team is young and he's trying to build them up. A lot of people would pass on a job like that.
You were completely right to question it... I didn't finish what i wanted to say.

CH situation, I've been there, sorta.. I understand what it is like to take some beat downs, but not at the consistent level they have taken them. We for the first time in a long time though had real discussion about more than 1 or 2 teams come tourney time. So that's a real positive. Though I think we lose burg back to d3, there seemed to be some better soccer this year in D2 than years past. Hopefully the programs keep building and we can have some fun. Hopefully the programs who are rising will challenge themselves in the ooc and not just look to put up numbers vs bad teams.

ndc soccer
Freshman Team

Post by ndc soccer »

Our OOC schedule has been hit or miss. We've been signing 2 year deals with teams. So next season we'll play Westerville South, Logan & Marietta again. I'll assume we'll play Unioto since it's close and a good game. We were supposed to play Zanesville this year, but for a odd reason they were dropped in July. I think they agreed to 2020 when they dropped us. That leaves 1 open slot, which I'm going to hopefully find someone which should be a good contest. Especially with the chances we could jump back to D1.

Honestly, we need the league to be competitive day in & day out. 10 highly competitive games would be fantastic, but sadly that isn't the issue. I could be wrong though.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Yeah would be nice to have competitive leagues for sure.

You didnt miss anything with zanesville, they were pretty bad this year for some reason. At least going to cbus for good games is right up 23.

ndc soccer
Freshman Team

Post by ndc soccer »

Also some good games if we take left on 35 and go towards Dayton in the Miami Valley area!

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Best soccer in the state! At least imo.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Granville up on fu 3-0, 20 minutes in..

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Lynchburg and Academy knotted at 0, at half.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Fu falls 6-0
Rosecrans won 1'0

AthensSoccerFan
Riding the Bench

Post by AthensSoccerFan »

Falcon01 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:01 pm Best soccer in the state! At least imo.
well...club soccer always A LOT better.

Return to “Soccer”