Any district coaching openings?

acelitesoccer1
Waterboy

Any district coaching openings?

Post by acelitesoccer1 »

Hey everyone,

Are there any coaching job openings anywhere around the district? Also, where is the best place to look for these? I need some help!

OSH
Riding the Bench

Re: Any district coaching openings?

Post by OSH »

Here's one site that has job postings: http://www.ossca.info/index.php/discuss ... -positions

EDIT: John Glenn's boy's varsity job is filled, did not know it was already filled.

acelitesoccer1
Waterboy

Post by acelitesoccer1 »

OSH wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:50 am Here's one site that has job postings: http://www.ossca.info/index.php/discuss ... -positions

EDIT: John Glenn's boy's varsity job is filled, did not know it was already filled.
Thanks for the help. I’ve checked that site out and it seems there are a few decent jobs. I don’t see any Southeast openings though and I would assume there are definitely schools who could use a coach for next season.

OSH
Riding the Bench

Post by OSH »

Probably could be some openings, problem is...this is the absolute worst time to fill any vacancies.

Swampfox13
Riding the Bench

Post by Swampfox13 »

acelitesoccer1
Waterboy

Post by acelitesoccer1 »

Swampfox13 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:40 pm Please contact KCrow@alexanderschools.org
This contact for a specific school? Or more jobs?

Swampfox13
Riding the Bench

Post by Swampfox13 »

Coach Kirk Crow of the Alexander Spartans boys soccer team is looking for an assistant coach. You can contact him at KCrow@alexanderschools.org.

Return to “Soccer”